PDA

View Full Version : 0.6.0.3 Couple fixes

BadBoyBill
07-29-2008, 10:21 PM
I noticed something wrong with HS today, I wrote it down but forgot to get to it in the last release.

When I made the "pin" style, the wheel was so fast that I actually had to slow it down a lot to make it look nice. Where I messed up was when you go to another wheel it was retaining that slower speed. So you will notice that after going from a "pin" wheel to a "normal" wheel that the main menu will be extremely slow.

Also when you exit the "pin" wheel the wheel animates out to the right where I meant for it to animate down.

Both of these things are fixed and are in the standalone exe in the downloads area. The main install package isnt updated. This will be 0.6.0.3 since the first issue is a major bug.

Dazz
07-30-2008, 04:16 AM
Heh, I noticed that the main wheel was slower, but wasn't sure if that was intended or not. I got a new baby on Sunday and have been focused on getting her accustomed to the house, so I haven't thoroughly been able to test. Glad that you caught this bug quickly. I just run again and saw how slow it was, boy that would have pissed me off if that was intentional. ;)

scrapple
07-30-2008, 12:49 PM
so this download , just replace the main hyperspin exe?

BadBoyBill
07-30-2008, 02:33 PM
yep