PDA

View Full Version : Atari ST Artwork

ripsnort6
01-14-2010, 05:36 AM
Hi, just wondered if anyone had done a set of box art or wheel art for Atari ST, I currently have over 500 ST box scans that i dont mind trying to neaten up and make available though i'm not very good and will take some time, just wondered if anyone had made a start to avoid any dupes, i also have a full set of screenshots (not video) if anyone may need them though thay may need renaming with fatmatch...

Rik

ripsnort6
01-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Guess thats a no then heh heh, ah well looks like a may have to take on this challenge miself, always had a soft spot for the ST....

SophT
01-17-2010, 03:04 PM
always glad to have new contributions :D

ukdesigner
03-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Yes Im making a full set of themes etc for the Atari ST. Ill be getting artwork straight from the games themeselves using a little program that records screenshots and realtime video within game. (Something that Camtasia fails on as it cant record games in motion and just shows a black screen). So if you wanna share stuff Im game...:)

shimoda
03-12-2010, 09:42 AM
The WIP folder will be back up on the ftp soon. If you want a place to upload the work for sharing till then that can be shared between a small group of people, PM me.

ripsnort6
03-13-2010, 05:57 AM
Yes Im making a full set of themes etc for the Atari ST. Ill be getting artwork straight from the games themeselves using a little program that records screenshots and realtime video within game. (Something that Camtasia fails on as it cant record games in motion and just shows a black screen). So if you wanna share stuff Im game...:)

I have currently moved onto the Amiga whd loader set at the mo but as the Atari ST and Amiga shared 99% of the box artwork i reckon by completeing the Amiga set we'll pretty much have the artwork for Atari ST.

When you say themes do you mean Themes like the mame themes or are you just reffering to box n wheel art?