The Official CodeMystics' Version --- (2013.04.08 Leak)
Requires .NET Framework 3.5 to run properly (Up for debate, some Windows XP users have had difficulty running the application, but after installing the 3.5 .NET Framework they could launch the application without issue, other users have said that is should not be needed).
For those trying to run this on a WindowsXP machine and getting a configuration error, you need to download and install VC++2008 redistributable files. This allows the game to finally start up. VC++2010 and VC++2012 did not have the correct files to run it. -TheBasement
This software was built using CodeMystic's FOCAL Emulation Technology (an acronym for Flow-Optimised Code AnaLysis).
Command Line Arguments
force [ Unknown use. ] -fullscreen [ Force the game to start in fullscreen. ] [SEE NOTE 01] -network=<ip address> [ Used to connect the game to a server. ] -playback [ Unknown use. ] -rotate=<value 0,90,180,270> [ Force the game to start rotated. ] -settings [ Unknown use. ] -user [ Unknown use. ] -zoom=<value 33, 50, 100, 200> [ Force the game to start in specified size. ]
-zoom Effective Frame Resolution
Zoom: Supports Fullscreen on load: Resolution (Heighth x Width): 33 No 210x158 50 Yes 320x240 100 Yes 640x480 200 No 1280x960
C Insert Coin 1 Start 1 Player Game 2 Start 2 Player Game LEFT-ARROW Move Felix Left UP-ARROW Make Felix jump up a level RIGHT-ARROW Move Felix Right DOWN-ARROW Make Felix jump down a level Z Jump X Fix LEFT-CLICK Jump SHIFT Fix F5 Saves data to "../Save Data/Unknown Save Game.dat".
- If not present game will crash.
F6 Frameskip F7 Screenshot [SEE NOTE 02] ScrLk Locks the mouse crosshairs to the center of the screen
Audio: To install sounds go into the "Data" folder, rename the original sound file to a backup name, extract the new sound files into the "Data" folder, make sure the new corresponding sound file has the original name of the desired sound you changed. File: Date_Added: Author: Description: •sound9and10.zip 2013.04.11 by:TheBasement Sound9.wav adds voiceover of "I'm gonna wreck it" and "Fix it Felix". Sound10.wav adds "I can fix it". Original arcade version. •sound1a.wav 2013.04.13 by:Bag_of_Magic_Food "bonk-bonk-bonk, pong" sounds Felix's hammer makes in the movie (Ah, but there's still a paper sound embedded in the "pong"). •sound9a.wav 2013.04.13 by:Bag_of_Magic_Food "I'm gonna wreck it" - Sample from the website to layer onto some MP3 rips of the movie score I had, which left in only the faintest of cricket chirping. •sound10a.wav 2013.04.13 by:Bag_of_Magic_Food "I can fix it" - Sample from the website to layer onto some MP3 rips of the movie score I had, which left in only the faintest of cricket chirping. •HQ_Sound_Pack.zip 2013.04.18 by:frostyfire03530 and Bag_of_Magic_Food High Quality Version of: sound7.wav, sound8.wav, sound9.wav, sound10.wav, sound11.wav, sound12.wav, sound13.wav and sound14.wav. These are closer to the quality used in the movie *No added voiceovers* (Sounds 7-10 have been normalized to match the other effects in the game). •fixitsounds.zip 2013.04.15 by:aldiode "I hope you enjoy these, I think they came out pretty decent. There is a slight hitch in the extended sound8 but you hardly notice it and it sure looks better when the sound co-insides with the length of Ralph's pounding animation. I included both so people can decide for themselves. You will find one more .wav file for Sound1b.wav which is Bag_of_Magic_Food's Sound1a.wav with the "paper sound" removed with Soundforge." - aldiode Graphics: To install new graphics go into the "Data" folder, rename the graphic file to a backup name, extract the new graphic file into the "Data" folder, make sure to rename the new graphic file to the original name. •texture2v4.bmp 2013.04.26 by:frostyfire03530 Fixes/enhancements for this texture:
- Color of Felix's medal corrected
- Color of flying mallards changed for better contrast
- Nicelanders: color correction as close to the movie as the palette would allow and fixed minor inconsistencies
- Fixed the suspender moving from side to side on Ralph when he rages
•Happy_Ralph 2013.04.24 by:frostyfire03530 This texture has Ralph all happy-like after you complete each phase. •Happy_Ralphv3 2013.04.25 by:frostyfire03530 This texture has Ralph all happy-like after you complete each phase. It also includes all enhancements in the texture2v3.bmp Other: •FixitFelixJr.ico 2013.04.11 by:frostyfire03530 A windows compatible icon converted from the iOS game, featuring Felix holding his golden hammer.
01. You must use this in conjunction with the "-rotate" argument. Rotation of 0-89 or 180-269 also will not activate the "-fullscreen" command. 02. To use this command you must create a folder called "Screenshots" in the root directory where the executable is located. I have not been able to get this to work correctly, all of my screenshots end up only including the bottom left corner and missing 3/4 of the rest. This is persistent in all orientations, zooms, and fullscreen mode. 03. The "/Data/Controls.log" file is used to control Felix during the attract loop, should this file be renamed or deleted, Felix will not move causing bricks to hit him and he will die. Upon Felix's death the game will crash. 04. There should be a folder called "Save Data" directly outside of the directory that the main executable is located in. It should contain these four files: "Save Game.dat", "Scores.dat", "Unknown Save Game.dat", and "Unknown Score.dat". 05. There should be a folder called "Options" directly outside of the directory that the main executable is located in. It should contain this file: "options.csv". 06. Without the proper implementation of of a "Scores.dat" file once you beat a high score during play the High Score counter does not increase and reflect what your current score is (applies only to the first player, if in Two Player Mode, the second player's score will change the high score). When Felix runs out of lives you can still enter your initials and they show up in the attract loop, but that center high score never changes (again this will work for player two). I'm not for sure if the application was designed to make scores persistent after it was closed, but in this case it matters little, because clearly the High Score functionality is broken. 07. This seems to be an unfinished release due to the lack of certain sounds and features that are existing on live cabinets out in the wild. The fact that folders and files that are used by the application, once created are not accessed may also support that this is an unfinished release.