Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More Movie Themes using SWF files

Thanks

can the swf files in these themes have Actionscript? or interactivity? has anyone tried that?

Thanks

I dont know mate what would the action script do? im not cluded up on flash, all i know is im jelous and intimedated by hes new themes, ive been doing some of my own and i end up scraping them coz they look to plain.

Steverick your themes are just top noch stuff you have eye for design just like koolbreze who did the games for windows themes.

Could you please help me and others on here to learn how to do these animations in flash.

You have one theme with the ring and the backround movement its looks unreal great stuff, and the fire in your theme its so realistic, ive used tutroials in the past on making fire and they look crap , there nothing like the ones your making. share your sercets man

I want to start my own collection on movie thems, i have 300 themes i want to start on and most of the are 80s and 90s classics, i want to learn flash in a big way but the tutroials out there are rubbish.

Could you make a you tube video at all to teach us some of your skills please mate, that way many of us can do more movie themes with the quality like yours.
    He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!

Ultimate HyperSpin Guru
    Thanks

yup they can have action script - as long as your swf supports it (which it does b/c swf is actionscript based - I recommend 3.0)

for example my knuckle bash theme I simply used stop() to keep the theme from looping.

Lurker
    Thanks

There's really no secret tricks involved and I sure am not a Flash guru. Most of what I am using is Screensavers and pulling SWF's from official Movie sites, then working with them in Flash. But I'm not really creating anything from scratch. As of Yet anyway. To me Flash is a monster program and I probably will never probably fully understand it all.

Tools I'm using.....

1. Cam Studio - To capture video (screensaver, flv, swf, etc)
    2. SWF and FLV Player - Reviewing or might use together w/1.
    3. Orbit downloader w/Grab it++ - able to grab swf files from website
    4. Sothink SWF Decomplier - able to make the swf files usable in Flash after getting from website
    5. Adobe Flash Pro - Manipulate Swf and Flv files, (this is a Real Pain in the Arse) then export working files into SWF autoscript 3.0 files to use in Hypertheme
    6. Blaze Pro - convert files to flv size 1024x768 (software is junk)
    7. Adobe Photoshop CS4 - manipulate Desktop backgrounds from movie sites
    8. Screen Grab Pro - Capture a still in a movie
    9. Magic Video Converter - Helps with Flv files, able to up the quality of the Video
    10. Ultra Video Joiner - Joining video, I'm getting better w/flash don't use as much anymore
    11. Virtual Dub - When Blaze take a dump on editing video, but makes hugh files
    12. Avidemux 2.4 Qt4 - great for taking out the green screen out of trailers, but must go back and convert the video back flv from avi.

I hope this helps out some.

I have a couple more done, for preview on youtube, by tomorrow. I'll post a link when I do it.

Steverick

Thanks

if you want to learn flash there are great tutorials by cartoonsmart for as little as $10. if you want something more in depth try the training packages from Total training or lynda... they are the major players in CS4 training. you can also find other schools around. but once your into flash its hard to let go. and it will keep coming in handy

Thanks

yes your doing the same as me but your using more programs for better quality.

Adobe Flash Pro - Manipulate Swf and Flv files, (this is a Real Pain in the Arse) then export working files into SWF autoscript 3.0 files to use in Hypertheme >>>

Ok yes this one is a pain in the as and if bill changed it to take avm2 flash then it would make life peice of piss.

to be honest i was making my own ripping flash files and trying to edit them, i got fustrated because when i tryed to edit them evert thing went tits up. to be honest im crying out for someone to help us, i love making movie themes i have 300 i need to do but i cant start until i have have the right tips in flash. i want my themes to be excelent every one to have great quality. its just the avm2 that is bugging me.

Bad boy bill is there some way for you to edit the theme creator for all files to accept avm2 so all the ripped falshed files i have can slot right in, because a lot of them wont work even when i try and convert them to autoscript 3.0
    He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!

Ultimate HyperSpin Guru
    Thanks

steverick I think if you switched to MediaCoder you could eliminate about 4 or 5 of the programs on your list as it can transcode/recode, crop, edit, join, split, etc...

Just try to find a .6 version as in .7 they added some naggy popup asking to donate when you're doing batch transcodes (50 or more). It's a wonderful piece of software.

Thanks

Chito tks for the tutiorals this is what im looking for yes yes yesssssss thanks mate.
    Im buying this now

http://www.cartoonsmart.com/title_animations.html

And ive just got this if you know what i mean >> WHO EVER WANTS THEM LET ME KNOW BY PM AND ILL EMAIL THEM TO YOU.

http://www.cartoonsmart.com/atmosphere_animation.html

Thanks a lot mate. i really do want my thems to be very professional looking.
    Last edited by Darkmindz; 05-12-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks

Thanks

My new movie theme, the mirrors logo is in flash.
    I dont know why but the logo looks bad, but its not when you see it in the theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyThemeScreenshot3.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	2059  
    Last edited by Darkmindz; 05-12-2009 at 12:44 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast