Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin lite

martijnsx

Who would like to see a lite version of hyperspin?

One which is very easy to setup with few options. No hyperpause, fades, etc. Just a few steps to enter a system, choose the emulator path, choose the module, choose the rom path. Then in general options you can choose the general media path, database path, key configuration and some other few minor stuff.

I prefer a fast, stable and simple to setup system above a complicated one with 1000 of options i never use. Till this day i do not understand why there are two config programs (hyperHQ and rocketlauncherUI).

Questions to the makers of hyperspin. Is it possible to make such a lite version.

To al other readers. Please support this forum message if you like the idea.

Well HyperSpin and RocketLauncher are two completely separate programs which is why they have different setups.

They just compliment each other really well.

Hyperspin by itself, without also using RocketLauncher/HyperLaunch, basically is like Hyperspin Lite isn't it?

No modules, no hyperpause, no fades, bezels etc...

For the most part yes although other avenues for emulation can be taken for just a hyoersoin install. 

You got to ask what you want from a front end, how tech savvy you are and how much time and money you have.  

To setup hyperspin for emu only would be even more complicated than using a 3rd party such as rocjetlauncher. 

you are describing a Hyperspin set up with  Hyperlaunch 2.2

this is how you set up a system on HL2.2

download a module --> rename it to match your system name --> place in modules folder

add emulator/ rom paths in HyperHQ

add  extensions

load game.

witch basically is the same thing as using   Rocketlauncher,  once you get past the initial set up.

you are describing a Hyperspin set up with Hyperlaunch 2.2

this is how you set up a system on HL2.2

download a module --> rename it to match your system name --> place in modules folder

add emulator/ rom paths in HyperHQ

add extensions

load game.

witch basically is the same thing as using Rocketlauncher, once you get past the initial set up.

Ha, oh man. I had almost forgotten about the days of renaming modules all the time

[emoji4]

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Archived