Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nvidia shield not recognizing hard drive

badhemi

Today I tried plugging in my hard drive to my nvidia tv after downloading from computer. Well it shows usb3005 but not the series of UUID numbers above it like before. I tried my other Hargrove and it did the same thing. This happened the other day too. Anyone else have this problem? I tried restarting too

Did you get it working???

yes I did. I have to have it off or on sleep mode insert hardrive then turn on. Otherwise it will have just the usb3000 number. Hey I got Atari 5200 to work but can't figure out rom path. I posted in the thread. Thanks for the tips

Help, same problem!!!

I had to uninstall es explorer and reinstall. Then with the power off or sleep mode I insert hard drive then I hit the b button to get out of asking for default usb. I then hit use as external drive then it's ok. Once it's in then you can turn off and on with it in. Its just if you plug it in when it's on it goes to usb 3002 and doesn't show uui number

Help, same problem!!!

Did you sort it??? I think there maybe a glitch :/ If it won't mount no matter how you try and connect it, plug it in to a PC and edit something on the drive, unmount and then try it again in your shield :)

Did you sort it??? I think there maybe a glitch :/ If it won't mount no matter how you try and connect it, plug it in to a PC and edit something on the drive, unmount and then try it again in your shield :)

yes I did but it has to be in sleep or off to mount. Or if you hit default for that usb then it locks it out. Must be a glitch

Archived