Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Looking for a Good Hyperspin Intro 720p/1080p

imdavid555

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see the video at work but I believe one of the ones I have integrates that very thing quite well. I'll post a link in the thread and (unless the file's huge) upload to the download section.

Ok there's none like the vid you posted, I was thinking about that short film that was made a few years back. Anyways, they're all in here (add the following to the readme: "Go to HyperHQ -> Main Settings -> Startup/Exit -> Exit Program and type "1" into the "Params" box"). Enjoy! I left quick instructions on how to use intro randomizer in the readme. Disclaimer: I didn't make intro randomizer and I didn't make any of the intros, it's just a collection of my favourites and ones I felt look good in HD. If you don't like one and don't want it to appear in the randomizer rotation it's pretty intuitive to remove it. If anyone has any issues, please let me know.

Bout half are 4:3 so you may need to prune it a bit for personal taste.

Did you change the paths in the ini to match your normal intro video folder and where you're keeping the folder with all the additional intros? Also, did you add randomizer as an exist program in HyperHQ?

One other thing I can think of is, you didn't put all of the intro videos into your Frontend->Video folder directly did you? Basically, one video goes in Frontend->Video and the rest go in Frontend->Video->Intros, then the ini paths are set to the Frontend->Video folder and the Frontend->Video->Intros folders. Randomizer pulls them out one at a time when you exit HyperSpin.

Final possibility: are you exiting HyperSpin cleanly? The Exit program will only trigger with a clean exit, not with an ALT-F4.

Thanks for the post Austin. Do you know where I can get that out of order video? Looks way better then the default missing video for Hyperspin

Do you have it on the FTP? Not sure of the best way to download it from YouTube.

For everyone having trouble with randomizer, it's my fault. I left out a minor but important detail in the readme I included. Go to HyperHQ -> Main Settings -> Startup/Exit -> Exit Program and type "1" into the "Params" box. This, in combination with the rest of my instructions in the readme, should fix everything for you and randomizer should function invisibly without popping up on you on exit.

If you have any more issues, please let me know.

Thanks for the post Austin. Do you know where I can get that out of order video? Looks way better then the default missing video for Hyperspin

Do you have it on the FTP? Not sure of the best way to download it from YouTube.

Yeah mate you can use a YouTube downloader. Lots out there. I find an addon for Mozilla is peregct and bug free. 

However I did leave my original in my FTP folder before it had gone read only along with the others too. My FTP folder was called EoooDares if it's still on there :) 

Give me a shout if your stuck... Will be able to sort you out. 

Happy Gaming All :) 

Archived