Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Dedicated Street Fighter System & Media Pack

abodetti

Hi All,

I've spent a long time looking online and can find people that have done it but have not found anyone who shared the themes, wheels, etc for a dedicated system and wheel for all of the Street Fighter MAME games.

Does anyone know where I can find media downloads for this? I can make the XML file for every street fighter MAME game, but I would like the main menu theme/wheel as well as a default a system theme.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you

I've never run across a dedicated SF main menu or default wheel.

If someone here doesn't have one for you then it wouldn't be hard to whip one up in Photoshop and Hypertheme real quick. Especially if you used an existing game theme you like as the base.

Ok I did it. I used about 10 different theme packs and wheel art to put together a dedicated street fighter wheel. I am happy to share it with anyone interested.

I have everything up and running but I do have an issue I'm hoping someone can help with. Since "Street Fighter Collection" isn't a real system I had a little trouble getting it to load in RocketLauncher.

I use RetroArch for MAME and when I went to launch I game I was basically getting errors that Street Fighter Collection is not a supported system in RetroArch. I could not find anything on the RocketLauncher front end that allowed me to associate RetroArch with my new fake system (Street Fighter Collection). So I edited the RetroArch ahk file to include it as a system.

Because I edited the ahk I now get errors (although everything works).

Was there a way on the front end to associate and emulator with a system?

Thank you

Yea if you could share the one you put together that would be great. Happy to share the one I put together.

I found a 4gb download on YouTube that also had the Roms (which I didn't need). I used that as my base and then scoured the internet for different wheels and themes.

No idea how to associate non listed listens to an emulator without updating the ahk but everything is working for now.

• 1 year later...

Archived