Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Console Overlays/Bezels

RetroKenesis

what's going on everybody? Been working on alot of stuff lately and wanted to share. Credits to AshuraX, Krakerman, and whoever else might have come up with the arcade monitor bezels. I borrowed that for these. If anyone takes offense, I apologize and I will take them down immediately if wanted to. If anyone is interested, i'm willing to share once I finish them. Here's a few I've worked on so far. Thanks for your time.

NES (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!)

CsBAtll.png

Super NES (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)

YL9s2rN.jpg

Sega Master System (Alex Kidd in Miracle World)

AJyKfVb.jpg

Sega Genesis (Streets of Rage 3)

W8eK4YM.jpg

Sega Mega Drive Japan (Dahna)

SNV6y9V.jpg

I like the idea of it being shelves of games and/or toys with a t.v. in the middle.  Are these game specific, or have you made some just for system wide bezel?

Thanks. Honestly, mostly just games that were some of my favs as a kid and others that i thought the art was just awesome. Thats how i chose games. I havent made game specific and most likely wont. Just system based. Im going to do regions too...there will be a megadrive europe theme, famicom....etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just to let you guys know, I havent forgot about releasing these console overlays. I've honestly just been busy with alot of other things and some of these I'm going to tweak a bit more before releasing. Also, I haven't forgot about promising to finish my Custom TG16 3D Box project. Just to show you I'm not dead, here you go.....

vqJtsjY.jpg

Have a great day everyone! Let's make some cool stuff!

Been doing alot of correcting to these console theme/overlays. Fixing major and minor aspects. It will probably be a nice while before I have another update after this so for now I've decided to drop a few others on you. All of the themes, even the ones above are incomplete. Here are some previews.

TecToy Master System

UMs5E2I.jpg

Sega Mark III

dcacWdZ.jpg

Here's where you can grab all 9 of the above BETA Overlays! https://mega.nz/#!VJFXDbaI!-3ahxdWja9u1_MtoqL4vl6hZGZ3_fX7azmiijgLFasw

Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Got 8 of them working in MAME locally. I don't think Tec Toy is supported by MAME (yet), and I cannot find a download link for AES and PS1. Still hoping you'll let me include them in my public MAME art set. :)

Edit: Tec Toy's probably sms1br in MAME; added it as such for now. :)

Got 8 of them working in MAME locally. I don't think Tec Toy is supported by MAME (yet), and I cannot find a download link for AES and PS1. Still hoping you'll let me include them in my public MAME art set. :)

Edit: Tec Toy's probably sms1br in MAME; added it as such for now. :)

That's great. Glad you're enjoying them. Remember, these are all subject to change...most are in beta stages. So just wait if you can before including them, I've definitely got some touching up to do.

That's great. Glad you're enjoying them. Remember, these are all subject to change...most are in beta stages. So just wait if you can before including them, I've definitely got some touching up to do.

No worries; since you're using a template for the screen size I can easily update them, and add new systems. Would you mind if I added them to my MAME bezel set?

Archived