Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Is there any alternative HS transition animations?

uptown47

8 hours ago, almulder said:

is there a video anywhere that shows the transitions in the pack? I want to see what is in there before i spend $60 just on that

Not that I know of. They are more of a finishing touch type of thing, you wouldn't want to get a membership just for those.

I made a bulk of the original transitions. BBB made some as well. The youtube page still has the preview vids I created. The actual transitions need to be FLV files with transparency and you have to include a flash cue point named "transition" (if I remember correctly) which lets HS know when to switch backgrounds. You want the cue point to be at the point in the video where the entire screen is obscured. HTH.

Cool thanks. It looks like mixed pack is what im looking for. Is being a platinum member the only way to get them. I already became a life member over at emumovies and cantnsee spending another 60 for the pack when ibmost likely will only use a few of them. Any where else to get some. I really would like some the are like a glitch effect or something

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus what happened to this place? Site was re-designed to be as difficult to use as possible?

Someone PM'd me because they can't find this transition pack I uploaded. I went to grab it for him and I can't find it either. The download section is a crazy wreck of categories with a ton of individual user categories now? Why the hell? I can find a post about it from when I uploaded it using search, but clicking on that just says "Not Authorized" and doesn't go anywhere.

On 8/30/2017 at 11:07 PM, agent47 said:

I'm pretty sure the "Not Authorized" message means it's a broken link but I can't do anything about it so you would have to message an admin. I wasn't a fan of the whole Plat section recruitment either and I absolutely hate when the site is updated. Every time they update it they break a ton of stuff that never gets fixed. There was a bunch of things they broke during the last site update that are still broken and they broke more during this one. Honestly, I find myself wanting to browse the site less and less with each update.

Totally agree. And to be honest this one feels like one needless change to many... 

Everything about this site seems to keep getting consistently worse, harder to use, more fractured etc... it was so much better when I joined a couple years ago then it is today. Now it looks worse, is harder to use, way harder to search for stuff, is now full of broken links, missing stuff, packed with sub-categories buried within sub-categories many of which shouldn't exist in the first place etc...  The download section was bad before, but now they've spammed it with user section stuff?

Honestly this latest change about makes me want to walk away, and especially not contribute if stuff is just going to get deleted , removed  or buried under bad design anyway. Bums me out.

@Metalzoic did you say you had a link to your pack? I've searched but can't find anything.

As for the site, they update it to keep up to date, add new features and give a new look I guess. It's not intended to piss anyone off.

With regard to the user sections I'm guessing they were created to give emphasis to the artists. We as staff members normally discuss site changes but in this case that did not happen so I don't know for sure.

If anyone has issues with the site please pm one of the staff members and we will look into it.

I would also add for the site updates, it is probably a security thing as well. Cant stay on the same version, there needs to be updates done, but it would be nice if more time was devoted to management of the site in general. Spin on my friends, we will survive!

Cheers!

6 hours ago, gigapig said:

@Metalzoic did you say you had a link to your pack? I've searched but can't find anything.

As for the site, they update it to keep up to date, add new features and give a new look I guess. It's not intended to piss anyone off.

With regard to the user sections I'm guessing they were created to give emphasis to the artists. We as staff members normally discuss site changes but in this case that did not happen so I don't know for sure.

If anyone has issues with the site please pm one of the staff members and we will look into it.

Well my original link to it is in this very thread. Post #12 I believe (although its hard to say because it looks like they removed the post #'s?), but that link is now broken... as I imagine a huge amount of other useful links on the site will be.

You can also search for "hyperspin transtion pack" in the search bar above and mine will be the 3rd option down after yours. However I did find that sometimes a search pulls them up, sometimes it says nothing matches.

First of I thought you guys had gone bye byes as I could download that transition pack without a problem. On closer inspection it had been hidden for some weird unknown reason and I could still download it. So I've restored it and moved it out of the supporters section to here.

Apologies for the cock up.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/13044-hyperspin-transition-pack/

11 minutes ago, gigapig said:

First of I thought you guys had gone bye byes as I could download that transition pack without a problem. On closer inspection it had been hidden for some weird unknown reason and I could still download it. So I've restored it and moved it out of the supporters section to here.

Apologies for the cock up.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/13044-hyperspin-transition-pack/

You're the bestest, most dopest pig ever Giga. I new there was a reason I liked you so much!

...And supporters section? Do I have a section in there or did it get put under someones else's name? 

3 minutes ago, Metalzoic said:

You're the bestest, most dopest pig ever Giga. I new there was a reason I liked you so much!

...And supporters section? Do I have a section in there or did it get put under someones else's name? 

Cheers :lol:

There is a "Supporter transition" section, god knows why, so it may have been in there. 

You can have your own section if you so desire. :bling:

Archived