Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

My Hyperspin Build, dual LCD, LED buttons, Dualshock 4, Wii controllers!

Donannis

cost me 50$ for the cab, I had the pc lying around, bought 100 dollars of wood/mdf,  lcd screen cost me 120$. buttons+joysticks+ipac ultimate were the expensive part at 300$

the rest was all labor. of course the pc would have been a big cost if I hadn't been sitting on it for a while.

the systems menu is a nested hyperspin setup, where you select the category of game. then it loads up the main wheel for that category.

Very cool. Do your pinball buttons light up to? Where did you end up getting your buttons from? Did you have to use a extra controlled board to light all those up? I know some of them only do so many leds when I looked at the pacled64 I have 28 buttons in my cab it would take 2 of those boards to light up the different colors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
cost me 50$ for the cab, I had the pc lying around, bought 100 dollars of wood/mdf,  lcd screen cost me 120$. buttons+joysticks+ipac ultimate were the expensive part at 300$
the rest was all labor. of course the pc would have been a big cost if I hadn't been sitting on it for a while.

the systems menu is a nested hyperspin setup, where you select the category of game. then it loads up the main wheel for that category.

Nice work, can you explain or link some info about how to do the nested Hyperspin setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Archived