Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Sega Mega Drive Japan Project

RetroKenesis

Hey Everyone. If anyone is interested...I've recently picked back up my Sega Mega Drive Japan Project and will have an update to my Japan box pack very soon. I've been very slowly working on making some fresh cases for unlicensed and prototype games as well. Also, I've been working on Custom Carts. My Carts will all have a Japan Mega Drive label on the side. Here are some samples. Thanks for your time.

Flash Point (Japan) (Proto).png

Divine Sealing (Japan) (Unl).png

Contra - The Hard Corps (Japan).png

Alien Soldier (Japan).png

Cool, whenever you got time. At least know that whatever time you invest, it's appreciated! Hope you have a good batch script set up and some decent source art to work with ;)

btw, I should have some of those logos in vector here, dunno if there's some flaws left I need to fix, but it might be of use

1 minute ago, THK said:

I'd love to have separate systems and content for different regions for as much systems as possible :)

that's pretty much the only way for me...I have OCD lol...Here's something else cool i'm working on you might be interested in. Not sure how I would convert if for Hyperspin when i'm finished but given the knowledge, I would love to. these 2 videos...  i'm going for a "live" realistic feel.

Nice! If you're not sure of making em for HS, I think if you would only make the assets available, someone would jump on it to make em into HS themes. (of course they'll still have to give you credit)

There's bound to be enough ppl that would use them to make it worth making em available.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived