Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Systems not showing up. Shield TV

moondog

Anyone else having issues with adding systems??

Recently ive tried to add Dreamcast, Saturn, Amiga and commodore 64.

the only system that shows up is saturn but fails to load roms (ive checked rom  paths etc)

The rest dont even show up. Ive checked .ini files, created databases based on rom set and all media present.

Ill add the .ini and .xml files for the systems in question to see if anyone can see anything a miss.

If there is something obvious that i should have seen myself i apologise in advance... Its because im a newb, or retarded...Probably both.

thanks

Commodore 64.xml

Commodore Amiga.xml

Sega Dreamcast.xml

Sega Saturn.xml

Commodore 64.ini

Commodore Amiga.ini

Sega Dreamcast.ini

Sega Saturn.ini

There should be no problem with adding additional systems to the wheel.   If the media isn't showing up in Hyperspin, you've probably mis-named a folder or filenames.   I suggest you pick one and focus on it first.    Here are a few more suggestions.

Let's say Dreamcast...

1.  is the entry in main menu.ini?  

2.  Does the name match your folders, dbase file, wheel theme filename, etc. 

3.  in dreamcast.ini, what is the extension for your isos?    Turn off all the filters for now, you just want to see everything show up.

In the case of Saturn,  you have an emulator/launch issue..

1. emu: make sure emulator is setup correctly (I prefer uoYabause), can it launch games outside of Hyperspin?

2.  filenames: pick a game that worked in your emulator, then confirm the media file name matches the iso.   

3.  extension: in saturn settings, ensure the extension is cue, cdi, or iso.   In case of some emus, they prefer .cue or .iso.

4.  ensure emulator launch parameters are correct

5. rom paths?   Bios path?

I'd save Amiga for last.  I don't have that one launching properly (easily) yet.

hi reznnate, thanks for your reply.

Ive attached my main menu.ini to this post, my other .ini and .xml files are on 1st post.

Rom extensions for DC roms are .CDI. Which are the ones its looking for in the .ini.

I should mention that the .xml files and .ini files including all media for the systems in question are ones ive downloaded in specific hyperspin packs, either from torrents or ones hosted by arcadepunks.

Ive double checked the xml and .ini for anything obvious but cant see anything. Maybe you could check for me?

Regarding the saturn it might be that the rom extensions arent supported. I can play games fine in the Emulator outside of hyperspin. I'll try and convert them all to standard iso.

As i said in previous post only the Saturn shows up on the wheel, ive looking in main menu media folder and it contains all wheel art for the others.

Thanks again

Main Menu.ini

Archived