Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Thatmans Setup

thatman84

Well I thought I would do a video of my neglected setup.

Spent some time adjusting Main Menu themes timing and animations today. I have plenty to add but I keep getting side tracked. :)

I finally decided to go with a Main Menu order of Arcade->Console->Handheld organised by Year of release. (Well Arcade is Alphabetical)

I did start converting 4:3 themes to 16:9 if needed but got fed up with it as the stretching really doesnt affect my experience enough, speically when there are Rom's to collect

So as it was JANUARY when I last updated I thought it best to do another video. I added a bunch of Arcade Classics wheels over the weekend.....Still a huge amount to do in the games lists but its a start......

Thanks guys, I managed to get my system themes sorted out a little last night so things are looking better.

the set is originally from damedregistrations iirc. I got them from simple austins videos but didn't realise where they came from. I like them though. Think it's around somewhere on the FTP if you have acces

7 hours ago, gigapig said:

Oh this on Android! Looks very nice. You seem to have the Unified Mega Themes mixed in with some others.

Right now I just have a mix mash of stuff I have adjusted, there's so many options!!!! I have not settled on it yet. It's all going to get changed in the future.

Archived