Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

PCSX2 Module help

jevansoh

Hi,

I did something really dumb.

I was getting the error stating Rocketlauncher didn't know when the game was launched (using newest PCSX2 nightly build because 1.4 didn't work at all) and after doing some research on this forum, I found I had to delete some stuff from the module starting at line 320.

I made a backup of my module like a good boy, edited the lines (deleted them) and couldn't get any changes so I just put the backup back in place of the original module....Or so I thought.  I accidentally replaced the good module with the lines I deleted and now the module doesn't work at all.

How would I go about downloading/finding the module/ahk file again?

Could someone provide me with a working copy?

Then I can make a proper backup and go back to editing it and trying to get everything working.

Before I made the mistake, I was able to get it working but had to turn fade off in order for the game to come into focus.

Is that normal?  I'd rather use fade if possible, but if nobody else can get fade working, I understand.  I just need to know if this is a known bug or not.

Also, when I press escape to close the game it doesn't fully close PCSX2 and I have to close it manually.

Is there a workaround or way I can get it to close?

Once I start running it from within HyperSpin on a dedicated cabinet, I'll have to have it close by itself because there won't be a keyboard/mouse.

Thanks for your help,

--J

You can force an update of Rocketlauncher and it will detect the faulty module and will ask you to download it again. Go into Rocketlauncher then on the last tab (RLUI) click on the check for updates button under the settings tab.

I'm not running the latest build of PCSX2 , currently on a 1.5.0 dev version, but didn't encounter any issues with it; even with fade turned on. Also have no problems with shutting down the emulator. This is more a problem for Rocketlauncher. You could try and go visit their forums to see if you can find more info about your issue.

Ok, before I go and start editing/messing around, I just want to confirm what happens and if you still think that's the solution.

Rocketlauncher closes the game ok, with no problems.  It's just that it leaves the actual PCSX2 emulator window open and doesn't close it.

Do you think this will fix that problem?

If so, I'll follow the posts and see if I can make it happen.  I just don't want to mess something up. :)

Thanks again!

--J

41 minutes ago, agent47 said:

Ignore that thread jevansoh.

jfp, you shouldn't need to edit RL modules and you certainly shouldn't suggest that others do so. Please stop posting incorrect or irrelevant info, you've done so in nearly every thread you've posted in.

The module wasn't written for said emulator but a slightly older version. some people can't wait for RL to release a new module

Archived