Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

SSF Have to set up controller for each game

jevansoh

I've tried several different versions of SSF (currently using 12R3) and want to use a 360 pad with it.

I've found that I have to set the controller up for each individual game.  I really don't want to do that for 300+ games but no matter how many times I set it up in the program without any game launched, then launch a new game, the controller doesn't respond.

I have to bind the keys each and every time for each new game.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I'm pulling out my hair trying to get SSF working properly.

Thanks,

--J

SSF caches it's settings. So if on your first time you ran ssf you closed it before setting up the controller, then the controller config isn't in the config. So in the ssf module set to true to delete cache settings, this will force the settings file to load each time.

I am telling you this from memory so not 100% sure what the setting in rl is exactly. But it's something about delete cache.

I had this problem a while back when I didn't set up the 2nd player controller, so I was constantly having to set up the 2nd player controller.

This all being said, did they ever update the mednafen module to run Saturn games in rl? Because mednafen is a much better Saturn emulator. Way easier to set up, doesn't need daemon tools, and all the games work on stock settings.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Archived