Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MAME resolution.

Centurion1a

Is there a way to get MAME to run games in their native resolution? When I run games like Space Invaders, it fills the entire screen, making the graphics that much larger. I have MAME version 1.83. When I run Mame without HyperSpin, the resolution is 651x515, which is perfect for Space Invaders and other games, but when I run through HyperSpin, it fills the entire screen. Can I set the size of the screen through HyperSpin? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Information:

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64bt
Graphic Cards: 2x Geforce GTX TITAN X

Kindest regards,

Donald.

Your Mame.ini file has a Keep Aspect Ratio. If you don't want to screen to fill your resolution, make sure Keep Aspect Ratio is on. If you're using RocketLauncher, check your module settings for Mame to see if it is changing the Aspect Ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello MydknyteStyrm,

Thank your for replying to my question. I found something in RocketLauncher that might be of help to me. Thank you very much for your kind help, I couldn't find anything on the forum about MAME or RocketLauncher resolution screens.

Kindest regards,

Donald.

NewPicture039.jpg

NewPicture040.jpg

Archived