Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

DosBox .ini file

moondog

I was gonna give the dosbox retroarch core a try before anything else. Heard some good things about DosBox turbo too.

thatman84, ill check that thread thanks. In all honesty, I think old systems like Dos and Commodore arent as popular with android users, so they get less support.

Will update if i manage to get it running!

thanks

I haven't checked dos or scummvm on my setup...will get to those later...as far as commodore goes amiga works good with puae core...the key here in those config files......what u need for the shield is an automation utility......this will eventually make copies of all your configs and edits u may have on the pc....very very very useful for several things such as: configs for bezels such as playing genesis and nomad from the same core with each system having a different bezel....also automation is gr8 for making amiga configs with the rom location edit and renaming of the file....currently making 2000 uae cfg files....hopefully I have matching media but can't touch pc till it's done...and lastly automation will be gr8 if u back up your drive and u need to edit certain files to reflect the backup drive name (long set of numbers that is associated with the drive name on pc or shield)...so any file u have with the old drive name will need to be edited.....for me that means literally maybe 3000 or more cfgs of all types...lolz

• 3 weeks later...

Archived