Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

thatman84

Thought I would start putting out some @Avar inspired content.

Its late here so no links. Just a little rundown of what I have been up to and whats going on in my Hyperspin Android, general Android and general emulation worlds.

1. @agent47 helped me out with some batch scripts a while back and I improved on them (well thats debatable) :)2. Commodore Amiga is getting some major love for Android setup. Watch this thread for updates3. New Discord chat group channel created for all things Android. PM me for the details. (post coming soon)

TOP SECRET

Possible chance of a very Minor HS Android bug fix update. Don't get excited....(but i am anyway.....God im a gimp)

Peace Out A town

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:goodnight:

AARRRRRGGGGGGG.......

Just spent 45mins doing an update and hit Backspace to delete something.......deleting everything I wrote.

Your gonna have to wait untill I get over that so here is a quick one instead

• HyperScore #52 is nearly over.....Get your PaperBoy score in
  • Multiple mouse support in RetroArch could be coming

https://www.bountysource.com/issues/43321776-multiple-mice-support

• @bippym & @lilcza are working on a better solution for Commodore Amiga within Hyperspin....I have faith in you

I have got my writing MOJO and been working hard at home and work so low productivity this week.

Going to work on my PS1 collection this week...Maybe get a Libretro documentation page done and add some overlays to GitHub.

@ci2own have you slowed up now or should I wait for more lol.....?

wow my deleted post was way better this sucks.

PS have a Playhouse on stilts to build for the kid this weekend also.....She is going to love it, can't wait

Archived