Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your Hyperpin Cabinet

Lucian045

Do you have a template or something that you use for orders?

As well how about a generic group of themes or sample that a person could choose from.

I have been kicking arround the idea of getting something generic for my pinball machine for months.

Originally i was gonna go with a stencil approach of graphics like 70 tables or black hole theme.

Now i'd rather just go with something else because i'm not artistic enough to create it or dont want to do something with photo shop.

Do you have anything to fit the bill?

I have thought about creating some basic designs but the problem is everyone has different size cabs it seems. Creating artwork would then require them to be modded to fit your dimensions. Plus, there are so many talented artists and people who do there own artwork that I didn't think generic artwork was even something people wanted. I'll keep it in mind if people are interested in something like that, but I would have to get enough people willing to buy to warrent the time involved. Is there interest?

Any one want to share their artwork that will be re used on my pin cabinet.

Artwork and i dont get along so I'm reaching to the community for something to use on my beast.

Please pm me if you have something you'd like to share that i can have printed for my machine.

Plagurism is the greatest form of flattery

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lucian, I might need a new marquee printed. If I decide to do it I'll get in touch with you. BTW guys I have done business with Lucian in person and his work is great, I can vouch.

Thanks for the compliment! Something happen with your old one?

Thanks for the compliment! Something happen with your old one?

No I just tweaked the original .psd, added a background and some extra text, the original was getting boring and eventually I want to add some side art too, but I can't think up anything, making side art for the extension cab sucks because the cab is split in 2 pieces and if you ever want to disassemble it you will have to peel off the side art as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my artwork this week for my pincab. All I can say is wow and omg!

This guy is fantastic, product is top notch, service is quick and prompt.

Application of decals applies easily without leaving bubbles.

Youtube video avail to walk you thru the process.

Could not beleive the difference the artwork made to the overall appearance of my cabinet.

I even asked lucian045 to sign his name to the artwork because the machine now feels like a work of art.

His name appears in the top left corner of the front of the machine.

Thank you lucian045 !

You had to do that to me didn't you. Now I'm more than excited!!! It's hard to believe it's come to this after the rough scetches that I sent him as a start.

Dazz - Yeah, Josh was great. I'm real glad you told me about him when we spoke at the Texas Pinball Festival and also glad you and him both told me about Brad. This process has gone much better than I thought it would.

Teaser picks. I've got another hour or so to get it back together. Getting tired so will finish it up tomm and get some better picks for everyone. The printing and decals are amazing. First time doing this and no bubbles. I'm really happy with the design too.

post-50367-142870576484_thumb.jpg

post-50367-142870576479_thumb.jpg

post-50367-142870576482_thumb.jpg

Here is a quick question for everyone. Does anyone have a general estimate on how much it costs to have custom artwork designed (General range)

I'm considering going down this route ... or I can just as easily purchase some ready made artwork for an existing machine ... I'm not opposed to springing extra for that cool effect, but I'd love to know general pricing (as this is already getting quite expensive).

Here is a quick question for everyone. Does anyone have a general estimate on how much it costs to have custom artwork designed (General range)

I'm considering going down this route ... or I can just as easily purchase some ready made artwork for an existing machine ... I'm not opposed to springing extra for that cool effect, but I'd love to know general pricing (as this is already getting quite expensive).

Send a PM to dfwArcade. He did the artwork on my cabinet and the Hotrod Pinball above.