Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

LEGO Batpin Build Blog (46/19/32)

DeeGor

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for these measurements, because I ended up using different Stern Black legs which are slightly longer. I really appreciate it. Will be putting in holes hopefully today. Will start a post thread soon of my build. Artwork finalizing this week and then going to print. Having so much fun.

Looking forward to seeing it.

Can you tell me the exact model of contactor that you used and are you happy with them?

Siemens 3RH1140-1BB40

I think they're great. You can go with other models. Just make sure they have a similar form factor and the coil triggers on the correct voltage for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Deegor, can you give me a good guess on the width of that element 32" TV you used for the back glass? Does it auto power on? I picked up an element 39" and I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use it or return it. I might also get the 32 for the backglass monitor if you think it was good and it fits in my 27" opening with just a little routing.

Hi MTPPC,

Unfortunately I don't remember the width of the TV, and I no longer have the cabinet. I can say it did not auto power on, but I was able to hack it, so it powered on when given power. I managed to pick it up pretty cheap, which is why I went with it.

• 1 month later...

Hello DeeGor,

I am doing a Virtual Pinball Indiana Jones following your steps and diagrams, the problem is that the scheme Knocker do not understand because they do not mention the relay outputs. I have no idea electronics so if you could put a more detailed outline I'd appreciate it.

I put the link where I have posted:

http://www.***************/foro/showthread.php?22622-Pinball-Virtual-Indiana-Jones/page11

An excellent work, Crack!!

Thank you!!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey DeeGor, your build has been very informative for me and was just wondering if you could post the "Shopping list" again if it's not too much trouble. It's been hard to find a real detailed list of the parts you need to build one with all the force feedback options. Any help in this is greatly appreciated.

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 5:34 AM, mikekim said:

hi, you will find that a lot of the info on Degor's build is quite out of date.

it can still be built, but you would be better off looking at a force feedback package from ZebsBoards 

Thanks mikekim, I'll continue searching...would just be nice to get a complete list of components from somebody that has done it before.

Archived