Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

CUSTOM ARTWORK - Graphic Design services for your cabinets

Hi Josh,

your pictures/work looks awsome ;)... but i have a question..

cause wich size do you use for making these vinyls...

cause i wanna make my own so i hope you will give me the sizes...

i make mine for the olw williams tables..

also what will the price be for your lateset art with the terminator and ironman on it... the full set??

hope you will help me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Promise,

Thanks for the praise. I love making these type of designs!

Please PM me about cabinet dimensions. I've made a bunch of designs in different sizes so anythings possible. I've done a few Williams widebody designs and that seems to be popular. I can send those to you if you'd like.

The Hyperpin decal set (2 sides, 2 tops & 1 front) is $295 plus shipping. A Deluxe set is available for an additional cost if you want a speaker bezel and inner sides.

I appreciate the message and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, all the best!

Josh

• 4 weeks later...

Hello spinners & pinners,

Some updated custom Pinball designs. I made a few new designs I'd like to share with everyone. 2 flavors...

First up is a Monster Energy Pinball that Brandon brought to life with a great idea on a very recognizable brand. I love how the environment makes the logo and the colors pop off the cabinet. The custom smoke and lightning was a blast to make. It gave me complete creative control to flush off depth and detail in the background.

Second and maybe my favorite so far is Ron's Taurus Zodiac themed Pinball cab. I slugged her 'El Toro de Pinball'. The galaxy and star fields look super rich and the flaming pinball comets are spectacular. The combination of color and balance in this layout really give the viewer some cool things to look at.

Brad in CT continues his hot streak of making insane prints of my designs. The colors and contrast of these are absolutely incredible. If these were backlit in a gallery people would stop and stare. Really amazing quality prints. Thanks Brad!!

And thanks to both guys for making these projects shine. I truly appreciate getting to work with such talented people who really know how to make something special from an idea. I learn something new each time I work with people flushing out designs that started as a concept and become something special. It was a pleasure continuing these efforts for these awesome Pinball machines!!

I can't wait to see what's next. Please contact me if you'd like to do something like these or anyhting else for that matter.

Thank you, all the best!

Josh

post-20148-142870584397_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870584394_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870584398_thumb.jpg

post-20148-1428705844_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870584402_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870584404_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870584406_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870584407_thumb.jpg

Edited by dfwArcade
update

• 1 month later...

Hello spinners & pinners,

Another custom pinball design to showcase to the community:

Wizard Pin cooked up by Carlos is a great idea. He wanted a Lord of the Rings inspired cabinet. We took Gandalf and made him fight a dragon; yeah boy!! I really like the colors and balance of the castle darks and the electrified greens with smoke and some cool details. Fun way to show off some fantasy inspired artwork for a cool project. Thank you Carlos!!

The Texas Pinball Festival is in a few weeks. I hope to see and meet some more HS members and discover some more hidden treasures in the design world of retro gaming. I appreciate getting to work with creative people. All these projects are great to work on and I'm looking forward to the next series of projects.

Thank you, all the best!!

Josh

post-20148-142870586317_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870586078_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870586314_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870586316_thumb.jpg

dfwArcade - just curious if you do you do your own illustrations as well? If so, do you primarily just use digital painting techniques? Looks like a bulk of your week is really well done graphic design with some photo/image manipulation.

Hello T-800,

I'm not an illustrator but can make some things in a pinch. My work is mostly graphic design for balance and color and getting things to look seemless and cleaning up good quality images to create the environments. That takes enough time for me... if I had to draw from scratch I'd have to charge way more for my time plus there are much better illustrators out there. I'm sticking to this format for now. Thanks for the question!

It was great working on Wizard Pin with you Josh. I haven't received my printed design from Brad yet but I should have it in the next day or two. My next cab will be a mame. It's in the design stage now and not sure what I will name it yet or theme I want. You'll be hearing from me again. Thanks again.

Edited by fulsz

Thank you Carlos! It was great bringing your idea to life. I'm looking forward to seeing it skinned and how it looks complete. Please do let me know if I can work with you again; doing a Mame cab would be great.

I have a second Mame machine myself I'm trying to get too next as well. It's a showcase cab with the 4 player layout. It was a NFL Blitz in great shape. KISS themed, I call her... Kreatures of the Night! KON for short. I'll be sharing that with the community soon but have been to busy to really get too far into it.

Thanks again Carlos, please post some pics when she's done. All the best!

Josh

Thanks EE, I always appreciate you checking in and letting me know what you think.

Some really good detail in this one, especially the custom sword work. The lightning is a real treat to make and the colors pop off the backgrounds. Minty clean with some easy to recognize imagery. Win win, thanks man. Take care!

• 3 months later...

I would like to add to Josh's awesomeness...

Below are the graphics that Josh created for me and I must say if you're having any doubts or have a vision but just can't tweak it to where you want, go with Josh. Incredibly easy to work with, and in my humble opinion awesome work. Enjoy... I'll post more photos once it's built

post-81610-142870593664_thumb.jpg

post-81610-142870593652_thumb.jpg

post-81610-142870593655_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...