Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Wheel showing up behind theme

mccorkled

I had this happen to me on a super old theme like this one. I pulled the virus pinball and future pinball themes from the legacy section of hyperspins upload page. I tried flipping the artwork numbers etc but that didn't work. I just rearranged the artwork so it wasn't in the way. I'm on 1.3. Maybe it's the super old artwork that causes problems? This is the only time I've personally seen it (yesterday) throwing hints as I can think of them

(Tapatalk)

I had this happen to me on a super old theme like this one. I pulled the virus pinball and future pinball themes from the legacy section of hyperspins upload page. I tried flipping the artwork numbers etc but that didn't work. I just rearranged the artwork so it wasn't in the way. I'm on 1.3. Maybe it's the super old artwork that causes problems? This is the only time I've personally seen it (yesterday) throwing hints as I can think of them

(Tapatalk)

I tried two different themes for this system and they both cover the wheel. I would try the 1.4 beta but it keeps saying I cannot copy it to my drive. I will just have to wait for 1.4 final.

Still cannot figure out why this theme would do this. I was trying to find simply austin themes but I cannot find them anywhere.

At least in my case the art work wouldn't reload even with hyperhq setting set to reload background so as u switched games u couldn't see the wheel. Maybe it's a hyperspin 1.3 bug, maybe it's a old theme bug? I just rearranged the one theme I had, I havnt seen it since and I have 60 systems. Not sure if the poster can just do that

(Tapatalk)

Archived