Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Putting a game on the main menu?

hobohunter2316

Is there a way to put a game directly on the main menu,

I have dreamcast(nulldc) setup but i only want it for running Marvel vs capcom 2.

Can i set it up so MVC2 shows up on the main menu and somehow hide the dreamcast system as well.

Thank you~!!

I don't think this is possible. I tried to get hyperpin launch from the main menu but could never get it to work so opted to have it launch as a pc game. You could have it as a separate system and when you select it you only see multiple copies of that 1 wheel art, not a great solution though.

It's been a while since I tried this so maybe things have changed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So you might be able to try this...create a menu menu item in hyperhq but dont select create sub wheel.  If you do not use RocketLauncher then use hyperhq to launch the emu and game.  Not at my pc now to try.  If you want to get rid of the dreamcast wheel then open up yout main menu.xml by going into your hyperspin folder\databases\main menu\main menu.xml.  comment out the dreamcast line using xml commenting.  That should prevent dreamcast from appearing on your main menu however allow you to retain that structure if you want it back.

idkkk. i just changed the dreamcast to look like MVC2.

For some reason though i cant get the system video to change. Its still the dreamcast one.

I have the video for mvc2 but it wont go.  Im putting it at media - main menu - video - name the Mvc2 video Sega Dreamcast.   IT wont change though.

Archived