Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin Hyperhelp

CleverGirl

Hello all gamers.

Right. I have read a few posts about what I am after but not getting the exact answer so creating a new post to hopefully simplify.

When you load hyperspin and you see the game consoles listed on the right hand side wheel. First of, what's the terminology for that and if I want to change the order they are presented or remove them completely, where would I go to do this? I've read hyperhq and then remove the art work. Does this mean in hyperspin/media?

Also, hypersync, it is saying I cannot be authosied for my hyperlaunch login. I'm a premium user, has anyone else experienced this?

Lastly. How do you add and/or remove games from a console list? For example I have 2000 games listed under gameboy but only 10 roms. How do I remove them from being listed until I obtain the rom? Mainly to tidy up hyperspin. I don't want to trol trhough 10000s games and a lot of them I never want to play

Many thanks in advance.

Hello all gamers.

Right. I have read a few posts about what I am after but not getting the exact answer so creating a new post to hopefully simplify.

When you load hyperspin and you see the game consoles listed on the right hand side wheel. First of, what's the terminology for that and if I want to change the order they are presented or remove them completely, where would I go to do this? I've read hyperhq and then remove the art work. Does this mean in hyperspin/media?

they are called Main Menu Wheels, you can add, change order or even remove from hyper HQ

Also, hypersync, it is saying I cannot be authosied for my hyperlaunch login. I'm a premium user, has anyone else experienced this?

not personally I would email emu movies or hyperspin depending which one you are having issues with they are paid memberships keep in mind.

Lastly. How do you add and/or remove games from a console list? For example I have 2000 games listed under gameboy but only 10 roms. How do I remove them from being listed until I obtain the rom? Mainly to tidy up hyperspin. I don't want to trol trhough 10000s games and a lot of them I never want to play

you can watch one of Simple Austin you tube videos how to do that by setting up hyperHQ to only show the games wheel are you have roms for. do you tube search hyperspin and select one of Simple Austin great vids

Many thanks in advance.

Archived