Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Newbie help: Wheel image tweaking

Mueti

Hey there!

I'm rather new to Hyperspin, so it's quite possible that I've missed an obvious solution, so please forgive me if that is the case. What I want to do is have the images on my wheel within a system further apart, so I can use larger logos without them overlapping so much that the whole thing just looks like a mess. I know how to scale down the images themselves, but I'd prefer just to have more distance between each wheel item. I'm guessing there's something in an ini-file that I'm missing or misunderstanding, that would make this possible?

Either way, I'm thankful for any help!

All the settings for altering wheels are in HyperHQ, but I don't know of a setting that changes the gap between wheels.

You could try altering each wheel image in Photoshop so it's image area is twice as tall, but leave the image art the same size. Seems that would do the trick, but with 10's of thousands of wheel images it may take a while and then Hypersync may come along and overwrite your work anyway.

setting the Wheel to Horizontal instead of curved in HyperHQ and making them slightly smaller (trial and error) will make spaces.  However larger images will always keep to the sizes you give it in HyperHQ.  400x175 is the norm off the top of my head :)

Hope it helps mate :) 

EDIT!!  Just had a thought.  I am sure BBB did a edited version for Darks NOX theme so he could have cover flow and add or take more images on the screen at once.  Again this may help but I aint tested this version.

Good luck Padawan, I will be thinking of you ;)

Archived