Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

[Q] Xin-Mo Controller is not recording my moves

MH91

Hello everyone, 

First post, please excuse me if i posted this in the wrong place. 

So Hyperspin is ready to go, my games are all set. and now i am having the controller issue. I have purchased the Xin-Mo Controller, and honestly i have no single clue of what am i doing, and don't know how i can map them.

So i found this article about how to map the joystick

http://gameroomsolutions.com/hyperspin-controller-setup-with-joytokey-and-gamepad/

and i followed the steps and when it came down to record the moves, it was not saving. 

i have attached a picture, so you guys can get an idea of what's happening;

2nibas1.jpg

the yellow highlight "disabled" whenever you are moving the joystick, it suppose to record that direction, and you are good to go. However,my case, is not recording anything, and is showing "disable" all the time.

So i was wondering would you guys be kind and guide me to figure this out!

just to give everyone an idea, i am running

1. Hyperspin 1.3.2

2. HL 1.4

If you guys have any questions or want me to screen shoot anything for you, i be more than happen to do. 

Thank you. 

Sorry forgot to mention, that xin mo controller is fully functional in the setting menu (control panel) also, I was able to readjust the controller in street fighter IV (pc game) with no issues. But HL and joy to key are not connecting for som reason. Maybe I am using the wrong software here for xin mo?

Sorry, I'm clueless here.

Try using Xpadder to Map your controls to keys.

I have a Xin MO Controller and can confirm it doesn't work in the HyperSpin Beta, the 2nd Player does, but not the first on my setup.

B

Just tried the Xpadder and works like a charm!! 

Thank you so much for the help, i really appreciate it! 

Archived