Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HBMAME + Xpadder??

newoski

Hi Guys,

I have xpadder setup and working for all my systems, including MAME, but I'm having a problem with HBMAME. While keys are defined as "A" "K" "1" etc in MAME, they are defined as "Kbd A" "Kbd K" "Kbd 1" in HBMAME. As a result -- I think -- xpadder doesn't seem to work with HBMAME. 

Are there any solutions?

Jeremy,

Appreciate the response, but defining keys in XPadder doesn't work.

XPadder doesn't have an option -- that I'm aware of -- to map "Kbd A" instead of simply "A"

And HBMAME doesn't have a way to map "A" instead of "Kbd A"

If you've tested something, and it is working for you, please post with more details. Otherwise, I think this is a problem without a solution at the moment...

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys,

I have xpadder setup and working for all my systems, including MAME, but I'm having a problem with HBMAME. While keys are defined as "A" "K" "1" etc in MAME, they are defined as "Kbd A" "Kbd K" "Kbd 1" in HBMAME. As a result -- I think -- xpadder doesn't seem to work with HBMAME. 

Are there any solutions?

I had the same problem as you and i solved it by mapping joystick/pad directly with hbmame and using a blank xpadder profile.

Hope is useful for you ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived