Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Change game info font?

moleboyz101

Yes you can change it but u have to do it for every system, its not a global option. U can do it in the folder Hyperspin/Settings - each system has a ini file and the last section of it is the text...

I use this one for everything looks fine for most of the Themes.

[Game Text]
game_text_active=true
show_year=true
show_manf=true
show_description=true
text_color1=0xF3FF00
text_color2=0xFF7300
stroke_color=0x000000
text_font=Style4
text1_textsize=20
text1_strokesize=7
text1_x=40
text1_y=675
text2_textsize=32
text2_strokesize=7
text2_x=40
text2_y=700

Awesome! Thanks guys. I was confused because HyperSync was downloading "letters" and I could see them in the folder but not in HyperSpin. I see now that they are used for something else, I think its to quick search by letter but I don't know how to activate that

Also, is it possible to have the wheels in hyperspin scroll straight up and down instead of the default scroll at an angle?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, KRIS85 said:

Hello It is possible to replace year manufacture or years underneath ?

Ignore Richie's reply above me, I think he is missing the point.

Yes you can change the font for year and manufacturer. It's done by editing the settings file for that system. You want to scroll all the way down and edit the game text section. It uses the same parameters as the wheel text.

23 hours ago, Yeuxkes said:

Ignore Richie's reply above me, I think he is missing the point.

Yes you can change the font for year and manufacturer. It's done by editing the settings file for that system. You want to scroll all the way down and edit the game text section. It uses the same parameters as the wheel text.

I know but I do not understand, I mean to switch to first show the manufacture a later year or under the years :P

I think the field location is set in stone. However you could just put the manufacturer in the years location and put the year/date in the manufacture location in the Database.

Not to sure if there is a way to add a break like /n etc. 

45 minutes ago, Bungles said:

I think the field location is set in stone. However you could just put the manufacturer in the years location and put the year/date in the manufacture location in the Database.

Not to sure if there is a way to add a break like /n etc. 

Yep, like I said edit the database, you can put whatever you like in the manufacture and year fields....

11 hours ago, richie_jones said:

Tak, jak już powiedziałem, edytuj bazę danych, możesz umieścić to, co lubisz w polach wytwarzania i roku.

I know but with such a big list it will take me years, so I'll probably F. it :diablo:
Thank You for the quick reply

Archived