Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Trying to launch PC Games

cowboy

Hi All

I have seen Giga's guide on setting this up,the problem i have is PCLauncher is in red not green

on the Hyperlaunch HQ so cannot link the exe's to the games individually im getting a message error pop up -

Instance Validation error"ProcessName" is not a valid value for INISHEMAINIFILESECTIONKEYTYPE.

No idea.

Im using Hyperspin v 1.3.2.0,HyperLaunch v 3.0.1.1,HyperLaunch HQ v 1.0.12.0

Do need to update to RocketLauncher for latest Modules e.c.t to get PC Games to work.

Thanks

Cowboy

Do you mean your PCLauncher module shows as red under the module section? Modules will show as red if they've been altered, but doesn't necessarily mean they won't work. did you open and change the module yourself for some reason? What version module is it?

If you don't know you might check the RLauncher forums for the newest one.

Almost every module I have is Red now, just because I added new systems to them so I could use the same emulators on homebrew wheels as my official systems.  And if you are staying on Hypurlaunch, I wouldn't update modules.  I did, and it broke them all.  had to revert.  Maybe someone could send you their pclauncher module?

Hi All

Like to say thanks to all who replied,i have found this solution on Youtube (Below)

which worked for me.Now i have to do the media side of things then done.

Thanks

Cowboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsEtcT9VJBw

It would help if you told us what was actually causing the problem and what you did to fix it.

he probably just set his execution to normal,  witch is no fix.

cowboy,  I hope you realize that the person on that video is using Hyperlaunch 2 and when he set his execution to normal in HyperHQ at  5:24.

He essentially disabled Hyperlaunch and the use (or need to have) of the module.

• 2 years later...

Archived