Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

help please nvidia shield tv

oscarb0920

• hi everyone

•  

just wondering if someone could help me out . just got an nvidia shield tv . added hyperspin loads fine . but now when i add roms it says missing roms

kinda stuck

i created folder in hyperspin  Emulators/Nintendo Entertainment System/roms / then added roms to scared

or am i add the roms wrong . any help would be amazing 

Always search the forums first, this was asked & answered many times, even had the issue myself. Check everything, go through the settings.ini and make sure the rom directory matches. (such as gameboy and game boy) Also check that you have the watermelon!?.........I mean extension (don't know how predictive text got that one) Lastly make sure your setting.ini is named correctly.

i am starting from scratch. should i do a setup like Simply Austin does in his videos  then work toward the android side . would that work better. like i said any help would be amazing . 

This is exactly what I would suggest.   Focus on getting the wheels and media spinning on Windows.   When you are ready to start launching games from your working wheel, you can switch to Android (if you are confident the rom files match, etc.)

• 2 months later...

I have my setup on an Micro SD card.  The Rom path I use for NES is:

/storage/sdcard1/Hyperspin/Emulators/Nintendo Entertainment System/roms

So on the root of the Micro SD card is the "Hyperspin" folder.  Inside of that is the "Emulators" folder.  Inside of that is the "Nintendo Entertainment System" folder.  Inside of that is the "roms" folder.  Hope this helps others.  You can use a different directory structure but you may need to use the /storage/sdcard0/ or /storage/sdcard1/ at the front of your path like I did.

Archived