Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Wireless streaming questions...

Metalsutton

Hi all, 

Its been a long time since I made a cabinet, and I was looking into the option of hosting Hyperspin on a barebone chassis HTPC that I have yet to purchase. I am looking at a model that only allows a single 2.5" drive, which will be an Solidstate OS drive. As I will be looking to host all my large media files on remote network drives, I am wondering how Hyperspin could handle this? Can I set my video directories to a network location, and if so, do they load in quite effectively? I am not sure if I am willing to pay out for an i3 model of intel chip for this as I think hosting large PS1/Dreamcast ISO's remotely would A: Take a long time to stream load. And 2. The processing load that goes onto the cpu (no gpu) might be a bit much. I might just have to stick to N64 and lower.

Does anyone have any experience with Hyperspin and a NAS, that they could point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Metalsutton. 

post-7690-0-88781600-1444701200_thumb.jpg

Archived