Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Model 3 / general question

JoeC3109

Hey everyone, I noticed a problem my setup is having with specific model 3 games, but it's also something I've noticed on a handful of various games on other systems as well, so I was wondering if someone could shed some light. In this scenario, I'm running VF3 Rev A for Model 3 using a newer version of supermodel. Game starts great, no issues; I get into the first match running a cool 60 fps; however, within 15-20 seconds into the match, the fps drops to 30 (I confirmed this with FRAPs, was gonna take a video but there's not much to see other the obvious frame rate drop).

First question is would anyone happen to have had a similar experience? I messed around with a couple settings in the supermodel module (frequency, throttle), but the problem persists. I don't think its due to lack of power (i7 3770 w/ a GTX 660). 

My other question; I had read people throwing around the tern 'memory leak' in regards to a similar problem with other games (for instance, it happens to me with Injustice for the PC). Does anyone happen to know if there's anything to this, or some way to prevent this? I tried using the 4gb patch for the executable for these various games/files, but to no avail.

Apologies for a pretty vague question, but maybe someone has had similar experiences. Thanks in advance 

• 6 months later...

Archived