Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Joystick fault in HS

OPM

Hello everyone, I am having a bit of trouble with setting my controls for my joystick,

Firstly I configured my joystick through Hyper HQ and set it to enabled and disabled keyboard settings.

Then I load up HyperSpin and this is where the problem lays. Nothing works in time, the wheel goes crazy and doesn't stop or the buttons do different actions its just mad. Although if I load MAME on its own I can set the controls and everything works fine. 

Does anyone know why this is?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I am having a bit of trouble with setting my controls for my joystick,

Firstly I configured my joystick through Hyper HQ and set it to enabled and disabled keyboard settings.

Then I load up HyperSpin and this is where the problem lays. Nothing works in time, the wheel goes crazy and doesn't stop or the buttons do different actions its just mad. Although if I load MAME on its own I can set the controls and everything works fine.

Many thanks in advance.

I've never had a great deal of success setting up controls as a joystick in HyperSpin. I use keyboard controls and a key mapper, joytokey, to send keys for button presses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks in advance.

I've never had a great deal of success setting up controls as a joystick in HyperSpin. I use keyboard controls and a key mapper, joytokey, to send keys for button presses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks in advance.

I had the same problem......that was from a pre-configured drive. 

Now I start out fresh installation of Hyperspin & RLauncher......now it works fine. But using JoyToKey works much better.

Don't know if that helps, cuz that's the only time i'd ever encounter the wheel spins uncontrollably.

Thanks for the replies people I tried to config Joytokey as per instructions posted by "Spawk" on this very site and all I ended up with was the JoytoKey program showing on screen when loading HS and no button controllers work. I'll keep trying but if anyone has a tutorial I can follow that would be great.

Many thanks for all your replies, I now seem to be moving on with some progress. I still have a few issues but things will get better, I will just keep trying settings and following guides. 

Thanks again everyone.

Archived