Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nintendo Famicom Video Snaps Added

Circo

Added the Nintendo Family Computer (Famicom) as its own system. This set contains 552 video snaps and is 100% compliant to the HyperBase 1.0 database. Also added is a system intro video. Enjoy!

View the full article

These are based on the official, if we have a new database get it to me and I can make sure they match and that hypersync gets updated.  That being said, EmuMovies uses HyperList as a minimum, this set has a lot more that are not included in the HyperList xml.  

This is the XML that I am using 1.0

http://hyperlist.hyperspin-fe.com/genall.php?system=174

DamnedRegistrations had posted a different one with only translated games and games that did not require knowledge of Japanese. Not sure hy the one on hyperlist is different. Given the number of games, I would assume that one includes all Japanese games and is missing quite a few games from DR's database.

Can someone comment on this and what's going on with the Famicom db?

I updated the database on hyperlist, corrected the naming and added the 23 still missing.  I am moving EmuMovies back to a USA based server today so as soon as we come back up you can grab the new videos.  Do we not have a Famicom box or wheel set?  I went to update the naming in HyperBase but the folders are empty.

There is a thread that has box art and wheel art for 1 k games, I can find it if need be but its not official.

Doesn't need to be official, something is better than nothing.  Sub and team will tackle it when they get to it but in the meantime if you can compile something please let me know.

@CIRCO dude, a while back I send you a message..regarding the Nintendo famicom Disk system. It seems the folder has a typo 
/Official/Video Snap Packs (480p)(HQ)/Console Collections/Nintendo Famicom Disc System (Video Snaps)(HQ-480p)(EM 20140421)

It's labeled DiSC system it should be Disk system.. maybe you could have a look ? 

@CIRCO dude, a while back I send you a message..regarding the Nintendo famicom Disk system. It seems the folder has a typo 

/Official/Video Snap Packs (480p)(HQ)/Console Collections/Nintendo Famicom Disc System (Video Snaps)(HQ-480p)(EM 20140421)

It's labeled DiSC system it should be Disk system.. maybe you could have a look ? 

Fixed, I'm much better on following up on support tickets on emumovies than pm's but appreciate the heads up.  Sorry for the delay

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the videos

I was doing some but these are much better.

I wonder if it will raise the rest of video missing. Make a list of exclusive games famicom missing video.

I have most of the missing video when I get home the'll start to rise, though, they are to 240p, but look good.

When finished uploading creare another list of videos definitely missing.

Sorry, forgot to upload the 240p vids, 480p were posted already.  Let me get this straight, is there a better xml?  If so I will need it in order to start on more vids.  

There is an unofficial database compiled by Ray572 and others. I haven't looked at it that much but from all accounts it takes all of the other hyperlist guidelines into consideration.

I barely contribute anything to the HS project but the last Official XML was released not long ago. I think there is still some time here to discuss and dissect various titles in the official and unofficial xml to create another official update.

Archived