Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Before I attempt to upgrade...??

thenoob

K so my cab been running for awhile, old hyperspin with hyperlaunch HQ.

Sell me on the rocketlauncher and how YOU think it's improved your setup. I'd like to upgrade but def not looking fwd to setting everything up again.

I do have my emulators/roms pretty organized.. When upgrading I can just re-organize my file structure when setting up the emulators again?

Launcher looks like it's pretty much the same for the most part as far as setting up the emulators etc.

I honestly don't remember what all changed with the move to RLauncher... Well I suppose it auto-updates regularly so all your modules and UI are always the latest version which is pretty great.

It's constantly be worked on and HyperLaunch isn't even supported anymore so that's something. I can't remember what all changed with the latest 1.5 of Hyperspin either... Maybe it smells better and runs a little smoother?

Upgrading really worried me to, especially since so many people seemed to be having issues with the upgrade tool. So I Just saved all my roms, CHD's, emulators and media. Deleted all my Hyperspin and HyperLaunchHQ stuff and rebuilt it from scratch. Probably was overkill, but everything fired up and worked so I avoided any issues doing that way to.

Good luck.

Archived