Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Where to download artwork for a custom build?

iriez

Many create their own or hire an artist. Then to have it actually printed I'd suggest Lucian/Brads shop. (He has a pinned topic in the artwork section).

10's of hours searching Bing and Google for very hi-rez images might do the trick (which is what I did). I don't know of any single "place" to get stuff other than putting in the search time.

Other than that, it's using the same sites for artwork the artists here get their material from. But there's no way we're just gonna share something of that size. If you want art from anyone here, you need to be pretty specific in what you want and we might be able to help you.

I have minimal image editing experience. I am good with many other computer related skills but art is not my thing but I took a crack at it and made my own marquee/ artwork did not come out half bad. I also did not use vinyl I opted for just paper with plexi over it. I will post some of my stuff so you can get an idea.

This is what it looks like cut and put under the plexi. I actually re printed this you can see I made it a tad too small and it had an ugly white trip going around so the final one actually looks a lot better. I also moved some of the characters around so they would not get cut out as much. You don't want them all perfectly uncut, in my opinion it kinda looks weird/ unnatural lol. By no means is my artwork Professional grade but not bad for someone that likes to DIY everything.

12321563_914265545328217_459825374286876

and this is my marquee, I have yet to make  the box for this. Since I have a pedestal style cab that doesn't have an enclosure like your usual Tekken does I had no use for a marquee. But What I'm going to do is (this is actually a bit ridiculous but I thought it would be cool), I am going to make  box to mount over the entrance door of the "ARCADE" room/ game-room/ movie room, and wire up the leds to the computers power supply so when the arcade is on the marquee lights up.

marquee_zps41pbwkg1.jpg

Archived