Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

very confused on gigapigs hyperspin 1.4 with uifx 169 issue roms/bezels

newgames46

I downloaded the 1.4 hyperspin setup which is very well put together put my mame roms in used uifx 169 in hyperspin did not load but stand alone worked just fine. Then I download mame 169 and it worked just fine but tried to put in alex22 bezels and the bezels only half showed up and the other half off the screen.. if I had hair id pull it out but not the case.. if anyone could help with this id greatly appreciate this! I do not have a ini for the regular mame and do not know how to make one, if that's my problem with the bezel issue... and still have no clue why the uifx doesn't work in hyperspin

First off there is a support thread for the builds but thst doesn't matter now.

You may need to explain again what you did with the Roms and emulator.

You can try using the mame ini files i supplied.

With the bezels they do come with ini files so as long as they are in the correct place and you are using a 16:9 display then you should be fine.

i know ive messed up something im not well versed in this and your builds are very nice its like the games look like they are huge and the bezel is only half showing and off center (thats what it looks like to me) but i do appreciate any advice. thank you

For the bezels:

-You put them into the correct Rocketlauncher\Media\Bezels\Mame folder?

-You have Your RocketLauncher bezel settings set up correctly?

-You have it set to use RocketLauncher bezels and not MAME bezels?

-Are you playing on a TV? Do you have Windows set to display a larger than normal font?

Archived