Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

Welcome to the HyperBase Live Public Beta, soon to evolve into the full-fledged HyperAI! 

This isn't just a new tool to make our lives easier. HyperAI is soon to be as integral a part of HyperSpin as the frontend itself! Get ready for the next generation of greatest frontend the world has ever known.

Here's how you can help us make HyperAI and future iterations of HyperSpin even more awesome: use the software throughout the beta as we continue to provide updates. Don't hold back! We encourage you to put it through the grinder, try to break it, beat the hell out of it, and let us know so we can fix it to make it better for everyone! Community participation is paramount to what makes HyperSpin great and it'll help ensure our new creations continue to meet our high standards.

Please report and issues and findings directly in this thread and we'll address it asap. Cheers!

39.PNG.

.39 cover.PNG

emu settings.PNG

new settings.PNG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So lets get a few things out of the way. Since last most of you heard from me, we did a closed beta and got lots of good feedback. From that feedback we went back to the drawing board on a few features. The end result is a much better product (IMO). So lets get started:

• To get started: Download the app here: http://hyperbase-live.com/hyperbaselive_setup.exe
  • After the installer runs, go in and set your hyperspin install path and follow the prompt.
  • If you have an emumovies account, make sure you link your account in the settings
PLEASE NOTE: The database it's syncing off of is old. So running this against your main install is not recommended.

Features in the works:

• a more intelligent preview
  • console banners and posters (thanks JayC)
  • better folder browser for initial setup
  • ability to stop sync by console
  • xml validation
As this is a beta, please send us your feedback!

attachicon.gifhbl_beta1.PNG

Amazing! Can't wait to test this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st problem i see is when it syncs it seems to stop even so it shows it is ive had to press the sync button 3 times just for it to scan through snes and finish 

2nd problem i signed into my emumovies account and then chose my destination but it doesent seem to by syncing any video content not even snap 

i also think a better way to report issues is to have a button to save log txt so we can just paste it to you when ever something goes wrong

Ps im trying the newest xmls first then plan to test with the orginal anciant ones 

thanks regards relic 

1st problem i see is when it syncs it seems to stop even so it shows it is ive had to press the sync button 3 times just for it to scan through snes and finish 

2nd problem i signed into my emumovies account and then chose my destination but it doesent seem to by syncing any video content not even snap 

i also think a better way to report issues is to have a button to save log txt so we can just paste it to you when ever something goes wrong

Ps im trying the newest xmls first then plan to test with the orginal anciant ones 

thanks regards relic 

So don't focus to much on the XML's right now. Currently, the server assumes you want the lastest (as of the date I copied the database). So if you're unable to sync, it could be due to media not being available. Please let me know what system you're having issues with and screenshot your settings for me. 

J,

I'm able to do a complete sync with your settings. So I am guessing we're gonna find something else. As for the screenshot of all systems. it's reading the directory structure inside of \hyperspin\media, so I am guessing that those are actual folders inside of the media folder. So it looks like I need a list of items to filter out. Can you screenshot (or give me a list) of folders you have inside media?

We might need to do a screenshare to debug this one.

i just told it to sync sega genesis and its not syncing it at all it keeps going back to snes even so its already synced through that system 

Sync Complete for Sega Genesis
03/17/2016 at 12:59AM
Sync Started for Sega Genesis
03/17/2016 at 12:55AM
03/17/2016 at 12:54AM
03/17/2016 at 12:54AM
03/17/2016 at 12:40AM
03/17/2016 at 12:40AM
03/17/2016 at 12:39AM
03/17/2016 at 12:39AM
03/17/2016 at 12:32AM
03/17/2016 at 12:32AM
03/17/2016 at 12:27AM
03/17/2016 at 12:27AM
03/17/2016 at 12:12AM
03/17/2016 at 12:12AM

Sync Complete for Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing videos

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing box

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing wheels

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing cart

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing themes

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing letters

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing pointers

Sync Started for Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Sync Complete for Super Nintendo Entertainment System

03/17/2016 at 12:56AM

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing videos

03/17/2016 at 12:56AM

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing wheels

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing cart

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing box

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing themes

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: has 0 missing letters

Daphne Sync CompleteSaved!

photo-862.jpg
relicPlatinum Member

Systems

Sync Logs

Settings

Emumovies

Client Settings

Back

Downloading cart : Virtual Bart (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

03/17/2016 at 12:16AM

Downloading Video: Ren & Stimpy Show, The - Buckeroos! (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading Video: Prince of Persia 2 - The Shadow & The Flame (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading Video: Plok! (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading Video: Paladin's Quest (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Untouchables, The (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading Video: NHL '97 (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Warlock (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Virtual Soccer (Europe).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading Video: Q-bert 3 (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, The (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Troddlers (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Urban Strike (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading Video: SimEarth - The Living Planet (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster Busts Loose! (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Downloading cart : Troy Aikman NFL Football (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

photo-862.jpg
relicPlatinum Member

Systems

Sync Logs

Settings

Emumovies

Client Settings

Sync Logs

Downloading cart : R.P.M. Racing (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
03/17/2016 at 1:17AM
Downloading cart : R-Type III - The Third Lightning (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Q-bert 3 (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Putty Squad (Europe).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Push-Over (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Pro Sport Hockey (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Pro Quarterback (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Prince of Persia 2 - The Shadow & The Flame (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Prince of Persia (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Primal Rage (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Prehistorik Man (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : PGA Tour 96 (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading wheels : Time Trax (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : No Escape (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

it got stuck again but no im running it normally ill test admin next 

seems like you're running into the same issue J is. I take it you're running as admin as well, correct?

well its strange its not even opening now i even tried admin option its takeing awhile to boot up and getting stuck

Fr0sty I can work with you if you want... Cleaned out media dir and still have issues. PM me and we'll work it out.

- J*

Just did a single system run with SNES and it worked fine except the themes are downloaded and placed inside the Media/SNES/Images/Themes directory instead of the Media/SNES/Themes directory.

Updates

• Patch for memory allocation (what do you mean you don't have 32gb of ram?!)
  • Patch where themes saved to the wrong folder
  • Patch for user permission errors

I'm going to write this as I go along and some of the points are minor and are just observations.

Is the installer really well packed or is it downloading from somewhere? It's 76mb and needed 276mb or something. Just curious on that one.

1. No browse button to set HS path so I copied and pasted.
  2. So there is no actual sync button? Once I add what I want download and save it syncs straight away? Or is that orange button a sync or resync button. Is it possible for the name of that button to pop up if I hover over it?
  3. If I enter a system and don't make changes I have to press save or click "All Systems", I can't just press "esc" to go back?
  4. And Unless I have screwed up on the install I don't have any way of adding any video.

So those are things I picked up on as I was playing as someone who knows nothing about this software, pretending as if I'm a general user. 

Great work Fr0sty, love it.

I'm going to write this as I go along and some of the points are minor and are just observations.

Is the installer really well packed or is it downloading from somewhere? It's 76mb and needed 276mb or something. Just curious on that one.

1. No browse button to set HS path so I copied and pasted.
  2. So there is no actual sync button? Once I add what I want download and save it syncs straight away? Or is that orange button a sync or resync button. Is it possible for the name of that button to pop up if I hover over it?
  3. If I enter a system and don't make changes I have to press save or click "All Systems", I can't just press "esc" to go back?
  4. And Unless I have screwed up on the install I don't have any way of adding any video.

So those are things I picked up on as I was playing as someone who knows nothing about this software, pretending as if I'm a general user. 

Great work Fr0sty, love it.

1. On the todo!
  2. I can add a hover effect. Currently its all or nothing for sync.
  3. No key handler for go back. I like this idea though. I'll add it to the list.
  4. Check EmuMovies under settings

• Avar locked this topic

Archived