Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

No New Media as of: xx\xx\xx

eld00fy

Hi, I'm new to this, searched Google\forums and didn't see a direct answer on this.

I've set up the systems to sync, I've located the folders, and have input my login credentials for HS, however I keep getting that No New Media error when pushing Sync. I've got some box art already, but I'm wanting themes and the missing artwork.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

C

Hi, I'm new to this, searched Google\forums and didn't see a direct answer on this.

I've set up the systems to sync, I've located the folders, and have input my login credentials for HS, however I keep getting that No New Media error when pushing Sync. I've got some box art already, but I'm wanting themes and the missing artwork.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

C

We need some more info around which systems and media types you are trying to sync.  There may well not be certain media for some systems.

n64, nds, gb, gba, gbc, ngc, wii.

Box\Cart art and themes.

There should be some media for those systems.  I take it you have click on the arcade machine icon on the first HyperSync screen and have setup the systems to download the media types you want?

Remember the download section of this site also contains a bunch of media.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Likewise, brand new install trying to get media for MAME and no media is found. One problem is I cannot specify the system. I've linked MAME in the individual settings and set the media I want but I cannot select it when trying to sync. Only option available to me is "all systems"

Edit: nvm haha my mistake I missed the sync system tic box. Working now.

Archived