Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nintendo Wii U module error

Creezz67

When I load up a game in Nintendo Wii U ( Cemu emulator 1.42) game starts ok and plays , yet about 30 seconds into game a module error comes up and says check you have correct version emulator.

I have checked RocketLauncher settings and all seems ok.

Is there any specific setting I am forgetting to change ?

Thanks in advance

Dime333 - Tried changing but NOW SAYS ERROR, OPEN FILE TO LAUNCH

Tried version 1.3 and 1.40 as well b

I have also tried all skip check options too

MEmu = Cemu
MEmuV = v1.0.0
MURL = https://github.com/Exzap/Cemu
MAuthor = djvj
MVersion = 1.0
MCRC = E4E11E41
iCRC =
mId = 635803743205902402
MSystem = "Nintendo Wii U"
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Notes:
; Make sure the keys.txt in the emu root folder contains a Wii U common key.
; Do not ask where to get this, it's your job to figure this out.
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
StartModule()
BezelGUI()
FadeInStart()

dialogOpen := i18n("dialog.open")    ; Looking up local translation
hideEmuObj := Object("CEMU ahk_class wxWindowNR",1)    ; Hide_Emu will hide these windows. 0 = will never unhide, 1 = will unhide later
7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, 7zExtractPath)

BezelStart("FixResMode")
HideEmuStart()

Run(executable . " """ . romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension, emuPath)

WinWait("CEMU ahk_class wxWindowNR")
WinWaitActive("CEMU ahk_class wxWindowNR")

; Load image
WinMenuSelectItem,CEMU ahk_class wxWindowNR,,File,Load
OpenROM("Open file to launch", romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension)
WinWaitActive("CEMU ahk_class wxWindowNR")

BezelDraw()
HideEmuEnd()
FadeInExit()
Process("WaitClose", executable)
7zCleanUp()
BezelExit()
FadeOutExit()
ExitModule()

CloseProcess:
    FadeOutStart()
    WinClose("CEMU ahk_class wxWindowNR")
Return

• 3 weeks later...

So where are you guys getting this module from and how do you use it? CEMU emulator isn't an option in RocketLauncher and I just updated my version of rocketlauncher to make sure I have the latest version. Do I have to redownload a full version of RL or something?

It's downloaded when I update rocketlauncher. The new version is still broken, though. You have no available modules when editing the "Wii U" system in RL? You can still choose to show all modules though. Can't remember exactly where to do that.

I have the Nintendo Wii U in RL, but when I click the default emulator drop down, it is empty. When I go to global->emulators CEMU is not an option. This is certainly an emulator I would like to use as it is progressing so fast. Any idea what I should do?

BTW CEMU 1.5.2 will be released this Thursday!

Additions: MIP Mapping! And it looks like Super Meat Boy and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U will become playable!

Here are some screenshots that show the difference between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2:  BTW: All images used with permission from Team CEMU

OLbUbuE.png

JaDQGqf.png

And here is Super Smash Bros.

OpImPSI.png

I have the Nintendo Wii U in RL, but when I click the default emulator drop down, it is empty. When I go to global->emulators CEMU is not an option. This is certainly an emulator I would like to use as it is progressing so fast. Any idea what I should do?

Global Emulators (Example).ini was updated and includes cemu now.

Go to the Rocketlauncher folder, then settings, open global emulators (example).ini and copy the cemu info to your global Emulators.ini.

If you choose to delete the (Example) and use that file as your global Emulators.ini you may need to repoint rocketlaucherui to all your emulators again.

Once the cemu info is in ur global emulators.ini file it will show up in rocketlaucherui default emulators section.

If you set it up and you are getting an error when launching a game in either hyperspin or rocketlaucherui, open up the module with text editor and scroll down to line 20 (I'm pretty sure it's the 20th line down) and capitalise the word CEMU, save the edited module and it should be working now

Hey thank you! Got it working great. I had to change line 20 like you said since RL couldn't find the window. To be more clear for less technical people:

Change this line:

emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("Cemu","wxWindowNR"))    ; instantiate primary emulator window object

So that it looks like this line:

emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("CEMU","wxWindowNR"))    ; instantiate primary emulator window object

Thanks a bunch guys!

• 4 weeks later...

I have my Cemu 1.5.2 working outside RL but when I try to start a game in RL I instantly hear a "doing" and after the Fade is gone I see the emulator is opened but with the following error: Unable to open file. I have Match Ext. to true and Skip Checks to False (but tried other settings too). Someone can guide me in the right direction?

All the games are also not showing in green in RL. Still I can start a game, but with the error as written before.

Archived