Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

I just wanted to thank .....

quickstroke

I'm only smart enough to use the stuff(barely)..not make it. So, I been trying to give as much kudos as possible! Because, if I made something that cool, I would only waste my time making another one, if I had some support.

I'm new here btw. ..and I'm a kid in a candy store.

I'm only smart enough to use the stuff(barely)..not make it. So, I been trying to give as much kudos as possible! Because, if I made something that cool, I would only waste my time making another one, if I had some support.

I'm new here btw. ..and I'm a kid in a candy store.

A word of caution though, HyperSpin is highly addictive.

You'll be good as long as your "other half" is alright with you spending hours on a new obsession.

This hobby of ours has resulted in many divorces, at least make sure that you get the arcade cabinet. lol

Trying not to sound too cliche here, but "Game On". :gamer:

At times we are way deep into our project, like me, that we forget to thank the people that pretty much resolves our hyperspin issues or we download content and same issue. Thank you guys, if anyone in Austin area let me know, beers are on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A word of caution though, HyperSpin is highly addictive.

You'll be good as long as your "other half" is alright with you spending hours on a new obsession.

This hobby of ours has resulted in many divorces, at least make sure that you get the arcade cabinet. lol

Trying not to sound too cliche here, but "Game On". :gamer:

OMG this is so spot on...

I'm going on over 2 years now... and I don't even have a cabinet, just the custom console you see in my signature. You tell yourself "Oh this will only take a few months to setup completely" Then 28 months later you're like... FML, what year is it?

Still... all the tinkering pays off. You become the envy of all your friends lol. Plus you may even stumble onto something fantastic

For example: Last night I had a "light-bulb" moment and managed to use some trickery to get 'some' X360/PS3/X1/PS4 games in my Hyperspin... something I haven't seen quite yet. (given the lack of emulation on those systems) Tried to record a video so I could share it with everyone, but the fresh install of OBS had HORRIBLE quality problems... going to try again soon.

OMG this is so spot on...

I'm going on over 2 years now... and I don't even have a cabinet, just the custom console you see in my signature. You tell yourself "Oh this will only take a few months to setup completely" Then 28 months later you're like... FML, what year is it?

Still... all the tinkering pays off. You become the envy of all your friends lol. Plus you may even stumble onto something fantastic

For example: Last night I had a "light-bulb" moment and managed to use some trickery to get 'some' X360/PS3/X1/PS4 games in my Hyperspin... something I haven't seen quite yet. (given the lack of emulation on those systems) Tried to record a video so I could share it with everyone, but the fresh install of OBS had HORRIBLE quality problems... going to try again soon.

I was the opposite. Just 3 months after first hearing of Hyperspin I had my cab finished, sideart designed and on and HS all set up.

At the time I thought I was going way to slow...

Sent from my SM-G935V

I was the opposite. Just 3 months after first hearing of Hyperspin I had my cab finished, sideart designed and on and HS all set up.

At the time I thought I was going way to slow...

Sent from my SM-G935V

Cabinet and Side Art aside though, I'd assume that you are using the default romsets, naming conventions, art, and system themes/wheels etc?

While that's no doubt a fully functional setup... I couldn't do it. I needed way more personalization in mine and ended up doing about 90% of it by hand.

Plus there's not much information on setting this up as a 'universal' console instead of a cabinet so that was like treading new(ish) ground haha.

Archived