Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How to stop roms I don't have appearing in my list?

uptown47

Hi there,

I've been getting my head around Hyperspin and think it's an amazing piece of software so, firstly, a big thank you to all the contributors for creating such an amazing program.

I've got a quick question though. I'm trying to set up the ZX Spectrum with the top 100 games. I bought ROMS for the speccy years ago and I'm happy to rename them to title required by the Speccy XML.

However, the speccy XML has 1000's of games in it and I only want to see the games that I own.

I realise I could manually edit the XML but don't really want to do this in case I decide at a later date to add a ROM into the folder (if the XML is in tact then simply dropping a correctly titled ROM into the folder will allow it to appear in my selection list).

I tried opening HyperHQ and choosing the filter on the wheel that says 'Show only ROMS' but that didn't work for the Speccy (although it did work for the MAME).

Any other ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Archived