Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Random Button?

SkyHighGam3r

Hey Guys,

So now that I have my thousands of games all setup (mostly) I'm starting to actually play games again haha.

With thousands upon thousands of games to choose from, where is one to start?

I'm hoping, with a random button!

Is there anyway to pick a random game with a single button press? Or, is there a button to make the wheel spin to a random title on a button press?

I know I could just wait for attract mode to kick in, but a button would be great.

You can set specific systems to start on random game in HyperHQ. I have all my systems set up this way. Everytime I enter a system wheel, it starts on a random game.

Yeah I have that setup for each system. I hated it going to A or the last game I played.

I was hoping I could push a button to spin the main wheel, pick that system, spin the wheel again and pick w/e game it lands on.

Yes I do seem to remember that there was a button assignment available for spinning the wheel to a random game. When I get Chance I will look at my system and let you know if you haven't figured it out by then. A good place to look would be in HyperHQ under the controller configs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Check hyper hq controls I think it's called hyperspin naturally lol. It's spins the wheel for about a minute and stops suddenly

No. the hyperspin button makes the scrolling faster when you hold it down. It does not spin the wheel when you press it.

Ghutch start up script. Check it out in the third party apps. It auto launches all the apps you need with hyperspin. Stuff like hyperspeech, hypersearch, xpadder, joytokey etc etc. as part of his ahk he made a roulette option which I think it's what you are talking about here

Ghutch start up script. Check it out in the third party apps. It auto launches all the apps you need with hyperspin. Stuff like hyperspeech, hypersearch, xpadder, joytokey etc etc. as part of his ahk he made a roulette option which I think it's what you are talking about here

Oh. Yeah, I'm using that. Didn't know about that button, though. How the hell is he doing that?

Archived