Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

T-mold alternative and bezel advice

Hi All 

Newbiee question. Does anyone know a alternative for using T-mold for a bartop cab? Mine does not have the ridges to fit the T-mold. It's like the one below. 

Also has anyone used bezels for a widescreen cab before I cant find much info on that. The screen is set to 4:3 just want to hide the sides.

Thanks

GQe0kpC.png

Hi All 

Newbiee question. Does anyone know a alternative for using T-mold for a bartop cab? Mine does not have the ridges to fit the T-mold. It's like the one below. 

Also has anyone used bezels for a widescreen cab before I cant find much info on that. The screen is set to 4:3 just want to hide the sides.

Thanks

GQe0kpC.png

There's a group of us working on bezels for MAME in RocketLauncher, which will fill in the black bars on the sides with additional artwork. Is that what you're referring to?

You may look for plywood veneer edging. Generally it is an iron on and it can be trimmed with a hand knife or scissors. I have used it on the edge of shelves and it is easy to work with. A 25 foot roll is about $10 in the US. If you aren't happy with the results it isn't a ton of money...

You may look for plywood veneer edging. Generally it is an iron on and it can be trimmed with a hand knife or scissors. I have used it on the edge of shelves and it is easy to work with. A 25 foot roll is about $10 in the US. If you aren't happy with the results it isn't a ton of money...

Archived