Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Captain America And The Avengers Cabinet

Hey guys,

I want to build an exact replica of the cabinet mentioned in the title, but after few days of scouring the inter-webs I did't have much success in finding the information needed.

If anyone could help or guide me to a right direction, I would really appreciate that.

Rather than build an exact replica I'd just keep looking for a real one to come up for sale, especially since the art would be so difficult to find and expensive to re-produce.

Here's a tip: Find out who your commercial auction companies are in your area (for example Cyberauctions.com). They are constantly having arcade lots come up in the Seattle area.

Rather than build an exact replica I'd just keep looking for a real one to come up for sale, especially since the art would be so difficult to find and expensive to re-produce.

Here's a tip: Find out who your commercial auction companies are in your area (for example Cyberauctions.com). They are constantly having arcade lots come up in the Seattle area.

I've got the hi-rez artwork and means to reproduce it virtually for free so..

so getting a real cabinet and upgrading as needed is still the best way to create an exact replica.

Check arcade controls to see if anyone has plans.  You may get lucky.  I think that was a Data East cabinet if that helps.

Archived