Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

How can I share my media/themes with you guys?

uptown47

Hi all,

I've had a lot of help from the forum in the past in setting up my cabinet that I built.

I've got some good collections of media (Themes, Artwork, Video Snaps etc) for quite a few systems - PS1, MAME, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Genesis etc.

I just wondered if there's a way I could zip them up and share them with you guys?

It would probably help someone from having to do all the leg work that I've done over the past few weeks/months in collating it all together?

I know there's an "FTP" section but I've no idea where it is or how to upload to it etc?

Is this something that would be helpful or are there administrated areas for media files and I'll just be confusing people by uploading my own stuff?

Please let me know. I just wanted to offer something back to the community if it is something that would be useful to people.

Sharing is caring!

Post something the thread link below. It has a few of the main artwork and downloads guys in it. They can probably advise better but I think if you could give a little more detail on what you have. Like full sets, part sets, stuff you have created, if you have source artwork or where you got it from.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/26764-hyperspin-community-united/page-1#entry245942

That thread is about completing artwork sets ready for the downloads section. You may have some missing treasures!

Thanks for that. I don't think I've got any 'missing treasures' but I've just got some artwork that I've collected together and it seems to work well for my system.

It was a bit of a pain getting some of it together so I just thought, if it saves someone else the hassle, then it will be the right thing to do.

But I'm also conscious that I might be uploading stuff that's already on here and 'muddying the waters'!

Will take a look at that thread. Thanks again :-)

Fair enough. I know it's a bit of work but compare your stuff to what's in the downloads.

If you have stuff that's not in the downloads section split that up and let the thread I pointed you too know. Chuck a couple of screenshots in with the post.

There is a vault for artwork in progress and it could be added to that if needed.

I think that is the best way to give back really. Hopefully one day the downloads section will have everything needed. Save all the hunting needed currently.

If you have anything non standard there is always the uploads section of downloads.

Archived