Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Noob question quick learner

egatimra

Am I right in thinking that I can set up the whole look of hyperspin on my Windows tablet then once happy with it, copy the hyper folder with the setup to where I want it for access from my shield? I know I may need to configure an ini file here and there but is that the best practice for setting up on android?

Yes, it's much easier and convenient to prep your Hyperspin setup on Windows.  

While not yet feature complete, the Android version of Hyperspin was written with the expectation that someone would take a working windows setup, and simply copy it over to an Android device.

Once you've got it 'mostly working', shifting it to Android for rom/emulator setup works well for me.

Yes, it's much easier and convenient to prep your Hyperspin setup on Windows.  

While not yet feature complete, the Android version of Hyperspin was written with the expectation that someone would take a working windows setup, and simply copy it over to an Android device.

Once you've got it 'mostly working', shifting it to Android for rom/emulator setup works well for me.

excellent thank you.....time to get cracking then!

Btw have a look at my themes comparability stress thread.

I am doing a spreadsheet that details any main menu themes that work or don't with Android.

Will do some more on that this weekend. It's not a big problem for you but may save a bit of time. As some theme don't work well on Android.

Archived