Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Atari 7800 System Default theme anyone?

thatman84

Working on one currently. Having a small hiccup and not sure yet on what is going on thou.

When I go into the Atari 7800 wheels it HyperSpin will display whatever the wheel is currently on boxart and cart art however if you scroll the wheel the Video, Box and Cart art disappears and will no longer display???

Very strange. Until I get this fixed I won't be releasing this but here is what it looks like so far. This is a 1920x1080 (16:9) theme.

X6t1PNv.jpg

O cool Your theme looks real good and it is 1920x1080 which is what I am running.

Do you convert your stuff to SWF? If possible could you include a copy that is plain old png? Only if its easy to do.

I use Hyperspin and there can be problems with swf in some cases. If there are problems its a bit of a process to convert back to png. I have to extract the with images  jpexs decompile then reduce everything by about 63% I think it is. Then rearrange it all to fit again!!!

While im here does the Gigapig build come with themes and default themes?

As it's for platinum members there was never a need to add much artwork and it also saves the download size. I only personally included main menu wheel images and some Rocketlauncher media.

Yes I convert my artwork to swf so that it smooths out all the edges.

I have seen some swf to png without loss of quality programs out there but haven't tried any of them yet.

The box art and cart art I had to use Fotosizer on to shrink them down to display correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atari Joypad

Similar to an NES controller, this Atari-made gamepad was the pack-in for the 7800 when it was sold in Europe. Although rare in the US, they are not hard to find in Europe. However, they were sold separately in very small quantities in their own box, and this is very hard to find.

Most pics I find of the Atari 7800 console I have on this theme is with that one. I have the one you mentioned thou.

Atari Joypad

Similar to an NES controller, this Atari-made gamepad was the pack-in for the 7800 when it was sold in Europe. Although rare in the US, they are not hard to find in Europe. However, they were sold separately in very small quantities in their own box, and this is very hard to find.

Most pics I find of the Atari 7800 console I have on this theme is with that one. I have the one you mentioned thou.

Thank you that is cool.

The theme is now available in the downloads!

Make sure you you put your box art in the Artwork2 folder and the cart art in the Artwork4 folder as well as resizing it for 1920x1080 display so you will need to resize them for them to display correctly. Enjoy!

gRIAhv1.jpg

One issue I found with converting artwork to swf is that some of HyperTheme's animations don't work with swf's correctly. I wanted to use pixelate but when you run the theme that artwork layer will just fade in and not pixelate in. Kinda sucks because I haven't found a way to convert swf to png without losing any of the smoothness of the image.

Archived