Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MAME Database

Capt_Blackwood

There are 176 databases floating around here. Your database isn't the reason for that though, very little changes in the way of being added or name changed with each release. You may just have a messed up database, a lot of missing roms or I would guess possibly your roms are a merged set.

There are 176 databases floating around here. Your database isn't the reason for that though, very little changes in the way of being added or name changed with each release. You may just have a messed up database, a lot of missing roms or I would guess possibly your roms are a merged set.

You are right about it being a merged set.

176 databases can be found here. It's recommended to use a split set with HyperSpin. A merged set will launch fine assuming you followed the MAME module notes and set the Skip Checks to Rom Only. However, as you noticed the rom audit in RL will not be accurate and you will be unable to use the Roms Only filter in HS to show only the games you have.

I'll look into this...and possibly get the split set. :) 

Thank's for all the help thus far. I can match up any console but MAME has always been a "beast" to me until now. :)

But I'll make it mine! I wish there was a "book"...like a printed book. LOL! 

Archived